Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games could have been much better if there were one simple change?

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Efootball formally known as 'PES, killed their PES series when Konami changed it to F2P. Since then, I never played the series anymore. It was a strong competitor of EA, I was living such rivalry in the past, but now EA FIFA is standing alone. 

I jumped right into playing FIFA more as I never gave much time to PES. Yeah, it was good then but FIFA stood out for me. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, to each and their own as long as they have fun with whatever that they are playing for themselves to bring satisfaction in. 

It doesn't bother me, that's their choice. If they like also, they can go to 1970s games and enjoy more retro experience. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It doesn't bother me, that's their choice. If they like also, they can go to 1970s games and enjoy more retro experience. 

There are some gamers that still play video games that's dated back as such, it's not a new thing to me at all because I have seen many. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are some gamers that still play video games that's dated back as such, it's not a new thing to me at all because I have seen many. 

It isn't new, some gamers are like that, they play video games which dated long ago, you hardly see them talking much about the newer games. 

On 3/25/2022 at 4:09 PM, Boblee said:

I jumped right into playing FIFA more as I never gave much time to PES. Yeah, it was good then but FIFA stood out for me. 

FIFA is always the king when it comes to soccer games. But PES game-play is more superb, and mature than what FIFA offers. 

On 3/25/2022 at 10:42 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Efootball formally known as 'PES, killed their PES series when Konami changed it to F2P. Since then, I never played the series anymore. It was a strong competitor of EA, I was living such rivalry in the past, but now EA FIFA is standing alone. 

At least they all have FIFA games to play now even though it's full of copy and paste video games designs and just good graphics. 

On 3/26/2022 at 10:56 AM, Patrik said:

Battle Royale if camping wasn't allowed and looting was way easier, because there is no fun in looting for long minutes and getting killed by the first camper you approach

It makes a mess of all the efforts that you have invested in the loot only to end up dead so early and quickly. It's annoying. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

It makes a mess of all the efforts that you have invested in the loot only to end up dead so early and quickly. It's annoying. 

I would cause on the first camper because the kind of waiting and effort it took to get to that level, and to let it slip off out my hands. 

On 3/27/2022 at 12:36 AM, Heatman said:

At least they all have FIFA games to play now even though it's full of copy and paste video games designs and just good graphics. 

Just one horse, it's tiring indeed, the two 🐎 race was perfectly made, and they both strengthened themselves up and were competitive.

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Just one horse, it's tiring indeed, the two 🐎 race was perfectly made, and they both strengthened themselves up and were competitive.

EA have managed to eliminate all possible competition for them when it comes to football games. They wanted absolute control over what's up. 

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

EA have managed to eliminate all possible competition for them when it comes to football games. They wanted absolute control over what's up. 

Now they have it, Konami PES aren't all that competitive, since they couldn't keep or stick to such competition with EA FIFA series for so long. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Now they have it, Konami PES aren't all that competitive, since they couldn't keep or stick to such competition with EA FIFA series for so long. 

Konami with PES would have been a big force in the gaming industry but it's just a fact that they are going backwards in progress. 

12 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Konami with PES would have been a big force in the gaming industry but it's just a fact that they are going backwards in progress. 

They've gone really backwards buddy, it will take them enough time to get back on track again, let alone catching EA FIFA series. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

it is, that's why i'm far from playing battle royales, i used to play realm royale, but that issue is already everywhere