Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games could have been much better if there were one simple change?

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

They have no reason in the world to try and force rush the development of GTA 6. Like they just announced it's on progress, they should take their time. 

Exactly, they have a lot of work to do on the game and having it rushed is going to be the biggest mistake they will get into. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

They have no reason in the world to try and force rush the development of GTA 6. Like they just announced it's on progress, they should take their time. 

Meaning, we have to wait, their is no reason to panic, we should wait confidently until when Rockstar decides to release the game. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Meaning, we have to wait, their is no reason to panic, we should wait confidently until when Rockstar decides to release the game. 

Yeah, they are definitely going to be doing that, so it's all about we having to wait like we used to and see it pays off. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, they are definitely going to be doing that, so it's all about we having to wait like we used to and see it pays off. 

Provided their are other games to play, I wouldn't mind waiting any day for the game to launch. I am still having my best time playing FIFA player career mode and FUT, GTA 5 and the rest others. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Provided their are other games to play, I wouldn't mind waiting any day for the game to launch. I am still having my best time playing FIFA player career mode and FUT, GTA 5 and the rest others. 

Seriously, you can't do without FIFA and they can't do without you because of the amount of money they are making from millions of people like you. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, you can't do without FIFA and they can't do without you because of the amount of money they are making from millions of people like you. 

Lol, they're making hell of money from people like me. But if I see no excitement in the games in the future, I'll then breach my attention playing the series. But for now, I don't have such intention stopping the game. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, they're making hell of money from people like me. But if I see no excitement in the games in the future, I'll then breach my attention playing the series. But for now, I don't have such intention stopping the game. 

I can't wait to see how much they are going to be asking directly for the pay for FIFA 23 they are already working on. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Always expect the normal rate from EA, they love charging from $59 to $99 especially for ultimate edition. 

Call of Duty Vanguard Ultimate Edition was sold at $99 I think when the game came out first. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Always expect the normal rate from EA, they love charging from $59 to $99 especially for ultimate edition. 

I think that the last one of their silly EA FIFA games that I have played last was costed around $60 or so... Rip off!! 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that the last one of their silly EA FIFA games that I have played last was costed around $60 or so... Rip off!! 

That's complete rip off indeed, at the end the game isn't worth it due to bugs. EA should improve on their game-play or better reduce it's price base on the quality of game they're producing. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I can see clearly and understand the reason why you decided to leave the game and it's completely justified. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I can see clearly and understand the reason why you decided to leave the game and it's completely justified. 

Yeah it's something that was very obvious that it's my time to step out on the game and I did that was the end. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

$60 to play a game is such a big fee especially when you know you can get better deals elsewhere. That's not the best way to treat loyal gamers, if you ask me.