Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games could have been much better if there were one simple change?

On 12/9/2021 at 8:27 PM, StaceyPowers said:

What are some games that were overall very good, but had what you felt was one simple fatal flaw that could have been easily fixed?

Cyberpunk 2077 ticks all the dots here. It would have been an incredible video game if not for what the company did in messing up the game. 

On 12/22/2021 at 11:01 PM, Head_Hunter said:

GTA trilogy falls on the category of a buggy game. If the game-play can be worked on to improve the bugs, it will be fine again. 

Definitely, Rockstar really messed up with that game by not doing it themselves and it almost cost them their fan base loyalty. 

13 minutes ago, Boblee said:

They are planning on GTA IV remastered, and let's see if they are going to make the same mistakes they did with GTA trilogy and it's their death. 

Their job now is to focus on improving the already made games and not planning on doing new and improved editions. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their job now is to focus on improving the already made games and not planning on doing new and improved editions. 

Yeah, they can do that and I know very well that's something that they are capable of doing, at least for the sake of their saving face. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Seriously, I believe that it's the only thing that's going to netter to Rockstar for now because they really have a big job on their hands after what occured with GTA trilogy. 

On 1/25/2022 at 10:09 AM, Boblee said:

Seriously, I believe that it's the only thing that's going to netter to Rockstar for now because they really have a big job on their hands after what occured with GTA trilogy. 

It's really why I'm impressed with what they are doing with taking their time with the making of God of War Ragnarok because they want to get everything right.