Register Now
Kane99

The games you could get from food promotions

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's only the bad practices that they are very good at keeping for a very long time. 

Seriously, welcome to their use of microtransactions in their games which is something they will never stop using. 

On 2/2/2022 at 9:42 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, the number of video games series that EA have eliminated as a result of their shitty policies is shocking. 

How many of them can you simply mention which EA have delisted due to their shitty policies?

On 1/30/2022 at 10:46 PM, Boblee said:

Seriously, I don't really think that EA cares about all the negative feedback they have been getting for years, otherwise they would have fixed a lot of things about their games by now. 

When you know, it wouldn't stop you from making exactly as you expected with the poor game, you wouldn't care to improve especially when you're engulfed by the money. EA simply cared for the money, and not what me and you takes solemn from. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

How many of them can you simply mention which EA have delisted due to their shitty policies?

Dead Space, Ultima, Dungeon Keeper are games series that EA screwed with really hard and they are no longer the same. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Dead Space, Ultima, Dungeon Keeper are games series that EA screwed with really hard and they are no longer the same. 

Lots of them, EA simply messed up with, it's a shame indeed. Assume they revived those games either producing their remastered version it could've made sense. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lots of them, EA simply messed up with, it's a shame indeed. Assume they revived those games either producing their remastered version it could've made sense. 

Making money was the only driving force for EA. Once they ruined the game and the money wasn't coming in, they abandoned the game. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

One thing that's very common with how they run the games is by lacking ideas on what to do, they start shifting from the game's original story and keep repeating stages. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

One thing that's very common with how they run the games is by lacking ideas on what to do, they start shifting from the game's original story and keep repeating stages. 

That's very cruel of them, they're just cheating us with same old features and adding just little improvement to make it as if they added anything. 

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I wish most food and beverages offered free games with purchases these days. There are promotions still, but it's not like it used to be. 

I wish they'd add digital codes for random games. That'd be fun. 

Yeah, even if it's not all those AAA games, any game would do in my opinion. It's actually a good marketing strategy. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's very cruel of them, they're just cheating us with same old features and adding just little improvement to make it as if they added anything. 

Funny enough, some gamers still support them. Just like what's going on with FIFA games where they copy previous games and release all over again for us. 

Hey guys, can we stay on topic? Seems like we're going into a talk about other things. 

Remember this topic is about food promotions that sent you games or did game giveaways or promotions where you can use point to buy games. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, even if it's not all those AAA games, any game would do in my opinion. It's actually a good marketing strategy. 

Yeah, giving away a free game will draw in a lot of people I imagine. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Funny enough, some gamers still support them. Just like what's going on with FIFA games where they copy previous games and release all over again for us. 

Such have really down the reputation of FIFA, making too many users or gamers backing off from their repetitive video game. I can only play FIFA if I am with fellow football lovers friends, who are desperate to compete with me.