Register Now
Techno

Favorite Games Of 2021

Yes, lots of games were made last year, even year before last. Covid 19 did not disrupt the creation of video games, the companies are professional they can reduce the mad number of workers to meet up the government requirement, which makes them operate without restriction. 

22 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, lots of games were made last year, even year before last. Covid 19 did not disrupt the creation of video games, the companies are professional they can reduce the mad number of workers to meet up the government requirement, which makes them operate without restriction. 

So, what in essence did the pandemic of Corona virus disrupted in the world in general? 

11 minutes ago, Heatman said:

So, what in essence did the pandemic of Corona virus disrupted in the world in general? 

xD, we all know that the world disrupted businesses overall. Even some countries experienced less covid 19 restriction, like my own country. Just that the government made it obvious they cared for money than what the citizens want, the restriction is simply politics. 

Video game companies operate mostly indoors. Remember, companies especially tech companies, construction companies wasn't restricted totally from operation. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

xD, we all know that the world disrupted businesses overall. Even some countries experienced less covid 19 restriction, like my own country. Just that the government made it obvious they cared for money than what the citizens want, the restriction is simply politics. 

Video game companies operate mostly indoors. Remember, companies especially tech companies, construction companies wasn't restricted totally from operation. 

So, how can they do business when they done have the means to actually do their job as a result of the pandemic keeping everything and everyone at bay? 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

So, how can they do business when they done have the means to actually do their job as a result of the pandemic keeping everything and everyone at bay? 

That's why the digital version of games came out to stay with us. Lots of gamers didn't purchase games offline during the first wave of covid 19, it was simply them and digital editions. Video games are mainly softwares, you can simply code a script, and do some programming stuffs and it becomes a video game. 

Even if they stay in their studios to work/develop those games, it doesn't mean that crowds will gather to make games. They company has the right to separate them into different positions just to keep covid 19 protocol intact. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's why the digital version of games came out to stay with us. Lots of gamers didn't purchase games offline during the first wave of covid 19, it was simply them and digital editions. Video games are mainly softwares, you can simply code a script, and do some programming stuffs and it becomes a video game. 

Even if they stay in their studios to work/develop those games, it doesn't mean that crowds will gather to make games. They company has the right to separate them into different positions just to keep covid 19 protocol intact. 

It's not as easy as you sound. I med to get you the making of Elden Ring so you really understand what it takes to make a game and not what you sit in doors to do. 

15 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's not as easy as you sound. I med to get you the making of Elden Ring so you really understand what it takes to make a game and not what you sit in doors to do. 

The indoor video game making I am talking about isn't the way we experienced during lock down. Studios are built for devs to occupy and create video games. It isn't an outdoor settings, they simply stay inside the studio while making the games. 

30 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

The indoor video game making I am talking about isn't the way we experienced during lock down. Studios are built for devs to occupy and create video games. It isn't an outdoor settings, they simply stay inside the studio while making the games. 

I don't really think so but that's by the way. 

Take a look at this video I was able to come across about the game. 

25 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I don't really think so but that's by the way. 

Take a look at this video I was able to come across about the game. 

I watched through the video, what I saw in the video is simply top notch description of how video game companies go about with technical know-how, when it comes to bringing the best out of games which makes them so real. The use of Elden Rings trailer in the video shows how quality Elden Ring gonna be. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

But last year saw lots of games too. Covid never disturbed the creation of video games, it's something done indoors, even without much crowd as devs. 

Let's just watch and wait looking at how events are going to turn out this year and hopefully, it's going to be better. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

But last year saw lots of games too. Covid never disturbed the creation of video games, it's something done indoors, even without much crowd as devs. 

Are you really sure about that because last year was a mess in the gaming industry. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I watched through the video, what I saw in the video is simply top notch description of how video game companies go about with technical know-how, when it comes to bringing the best out of games which makes them so real. The use of Elden Rings trailer in the video shows how quality Elden Ring gonna be. 

They are really working wonders in the making of the game. It's a great addition that I'm sure most of us are going to love well. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

They are really working wonders in the making of the game. It's a great addition that I'm sure most of us are going to love well. 

I am believing that the game 'Elden Ring will live up to its billing. We've seen so many positives said about this game, I simply want it to fulfill it's expectations. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am believing that the game 'Elden Ring will live up to its billing. We've seen so many positives said about this game, I simply want it to fulfill it's expectations. 

Yeah, from all multiple sources, it seems like it's set up to one of the greatest games we are yet to see and have play. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, from all multiple sources, it seems like it's set up to one of the greatest games we are yet to see and have play. 

When George R.R Martin is involved in the game's making, it's definitely going to be something worthwhile.