Register Now
Techno

Favorite Games Of 2021

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, from all multiple sources, it seems like it's set up to one of the greatest games we are yet to see and have play. 

Definitely it will fulfill our dreams. Let's simply wait for it to get launched, surely I'll get started with the game asap. 

25 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

He is right though - last year was an absolute nightmare in terms of games.

If you're talking about productivity levels, it is low compared to other years, quality wise is low as well. But their are still much games developed last year. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I believe the game is available on pre-sale/pre-order right? Even if it is I wouldn't, but I know some will cherish it, just to secure it before it will simply go out of stock. 

It's definitely available for pre pre order but it's useless getting it on pre order now when it's just few days to the release. 

53 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's definitely available for pre pre order but it's useless getting it on pre order now when it's just few days to the release. 

You're right, their is no need going for it's pre-order when it is almost out. But don't be surprised you gonna see people pre-ordering it at this moment. 

On 2/16/2022 at 2:43 AM, NightmareFarm said:

My top 5 from best to worst would be:

Deathloop

Ratchet and Clank:Rift Apart

Guilty Gear Strive

Aragami 2

Tales of Arise

It's the weapons used in Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart that amuses me just as much. It's an interesting experience. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's the weapons used in Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart that amuses me just as much. It's an interesting experience. 

Rift apart had some really fun weapons like the topiary sprinkeler and the scatter shotgun. The haptics really make them shine in this game too.

34 minutes ago, NightmareFarm said:

Rift apart had some really fun weapons like the topiary sprinkeler and the scatter shotgun. The haptics really make them shine in this game too.

Yeah, it's a fun game in general. I did enjoyed playing it. I might still play it all over again.