Register Now
Techno

Favorite Games Of 2021

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's definitely odd and it's actually why one of guys don't really care about car collection in the game as they aren't really necessary. 

When you collect over 20 cars but just need 2 or 3 cars to complete the game, what's the need for the stress for collecting 20 cars? 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's definitely odd and it's actually why one of guys don't really care about car collection in the game as they aren't really necessary. 

I got over 200 cars by the time i finished most off the game but then again i really like to mix it up a little 😀

Also one annoying thing about forza horizon 5 is that you're heavy reliant getting credits/cars from wheelspins in some cases you just get a piece of clothing or a dance pose.

On 2/2/2022 at 9:41 AM, Heatman said:

Yes, lack of focus and attention can really turn you off in getting along with a particular game that you are playing. 

That's why I keep my focus intact when I'm gaming, unless the game isn't my mind, which I wouldn't even pay to have. 

Edited by Justin11

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm wondering the best of game of 2021 that can be used to compare with the best game of 2020. What's your thoughts guys? 

I can pick out The Last of Us II and Ghost of Tsushima for the best 2020 games vs Halo Infinite and Resident Evil Village. Although some people might have different preferences. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't mention games which I played out of curiosity and not playing them much. I will recommend games I've played full-time to an extent, just like I am.xoing with, milestone SRL racing games 'Motor GP, and Polyphony Digital's 'GT series etc. 

What's your favorite game of 2021 that was released and you felt that it's on the same level with a 2020 game that was released too. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't mention games which I played out of curiosity and not playing them much. I will recommend games I've played full-time to an extent, just like I am.xoing with, milestone SRL racing games 'Motor GP, and Polyphony Digital's 'GT series etc. 

Which video games are milestone SRL racing games and Polyphony Digital's 'GT series? Those names sounds odd to me. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Which video games are milestone SRL racing games and Polyphony Digital's 'GT series? Those names sounds odd to me. 

Milestone SRL made Motorcycle GP series, whereas Polyphony Digital's are simply Gran Turismo publishers. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Milestone SRL made Motorcycle GP series, whereas Polyphony Digital's are simply Gran Turismo publishers. 

I was surprised he didn't know that Polyphony Digital's  was behind the game Gran Turismo. Although, it might be a mind skip thing. But it's not only Polyphony Digital's that's behind the development of Gran Turismo. 

Edited by Heatman

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I was surprised he didn't know that Polyphony Digital's  was behind the game Gran Turismo. Although, it might be a mind skip thing. But it's not only Polyphony Digital's that's behind the development of Gran Turismo. 

I really don't know about other publishers of the game 'GT. Polyphony Digitals are simply the standout publisher of the popular racing video game. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I really don't know about other publishers of the game 'GT. Polyphony Digitals are simply the standout publisher of the popular racing video game. 

Sony Interactive Entertainment is among the developers as well as the publisher of the game. You should read that up. 

11 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Sony Interactive Entertainment is among the developers as well as the publisher of the game. You should read that up. 

I'll go read that up sooner, I need more information about those begins the game development. But I know too well that, Polyphony Digitals is more superior publisher of the GT series. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

I'll go read that up sooner, I need more information about those begins the game development. But I know too well that, Polyphony Digitals is more superior publisher of the GT series. 

Polyphony Digital's, Arsys Software and Sony Interactive Entertainment are the three developers of the game Gran Turismo with Sony Interactive Entertainment being the sole publisher.