Register Now
Techno

Favorite Games Of 2021

On 2/17/2022 at 2:25 PM, Head_Hunter said:

FIFA 22 was developed last year, that's one of my favourite games made last year. I spent time too playing RE V, and Hitman 3 etc. This three are the ones I spent more time playing than any other especially during the ending part of 2021. 

You should be getting ready for FIFA 23 as EA have made it a pattern with a yearly release of the trash they call football game. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

You should be getting ready for FIFA 23 as EA have made it a pattern with a yearly release of the trash they call football game. 

I am not in a rush for that one, EA isn't rushing it though, it will come up during the ending part of the year. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am not in a rush for that one, EA isn't rushing it though, it will come up during the ending part of the year. 

Yes of course, that's always the time frame they have it released. They must have already copied everything from FIFA 22 and molded it to FIFA 23. 

On 2/19/2022 at 11:57 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, like they are going to change anything much in the FIFA 22 when the FIFA 23 drops but would still be sold at least $70. 

And they would still be selling millions of copies of the game which begs the question on whether their jazz their fans? 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

And they would still be selling millions of copies of the game which begs the question on whether their jazz their fans? 

Seriously, I believe that EA FIFA games fans are the most gullible of all video games fans in the world!!!