Register Now
Techno

Favorite Games Of 2021

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Polyphony Digital's, Arsys Software and Sony Interactive Entertainment are the three developers of the game Gran Turismo with Sony Interactive Entertainment being the sole publisher. 

Your information is clean, I made more deeper research about that, it is simply as you've said bro. But when it comes to the main developers of the game, you simply have to put Polyphony Digitals number one. Sony interactive is the publisher of the GT racing game series just like Activision blizzard acted around COD series. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Polyphony Digital's, Arsys Software and Sony Interactive Entertainment are the three developers of the game Gran Turismo with Sony Interactive Entertainment being the sole publisher. 

That supports the saying - Three good heads are better than one. It's probably why the game is going to be so lit 🔥

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Your information is clean, I made more deeper research about that, it is simply as you've said bro. But when it comes to the main developers of the game, you simply have to put Polyphony Digitals number one. Sony interactive is the publisher of the GT racing game series just like Activision blizzard acted around COD series. 

I wouldn't really know who's the main developer of the game but for Sony to be a developer as well as the game's publisher says a lot.

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

I wouldn't really know who's the main developer of the game but for Sony to be a developer as well as the game's publisher says a lot.

Exactly, for Sony Interactive Entertainment to be among the developers and also the publisher gives them an edge. 

On 2/9/2022 at 11:15 AM, Boblee said:

Yes, Sony have really shown themselves to be everywhere when it comes to electronics and video game production. 

On 2/10/2022 at 3:24 PM, Boblee said:

After looking into it across multiple sources, Polyphony Digital seems to be the lead developer of the game Gran Turismo whom it's creator is Kazunori Yamaguchi

That's a very nice update. It's better to work with facts, so that tomorrow we know exactly where things stand and don't get ourselves confused. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's a very nice update. It's better to work with facts, so that tomorrow we know exactly where things stand and don't get ourselves confused. 

Yeah, I had to look into it very well because I was getting really confused at one point and I hate being confused. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I had to look into it very well because I was getting really confused at one point and I hate being confused. 

Seriously, I believe that it's the only best thing to do because it's going to add clarity to the mix and make things easier. 

On 2/1/2022 at 3:51 AM, Heatman said:

Both Hitman 3 and Halo Infinite are among my best games of 2021. Although, I played Hitman 3 to almost completion. 

Hitman 3 was alright in my opinion and Halo Infinite came out with bugs. Although it has improved since, I wouldn't say it's anything spectacular either.

47 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Hitman 3 was alright in my opinion and Halo Infinite came out with bugs. Although it has improved since, I wouldn't say it's anything spectacular either.

Yeah, when it comes to spectacular games in 2021, there isn't anything close to that to the best of my knowledge. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, when it comes to spectacular games in 2021, there isn't anything close to that to the best of my knowledge. 

With how the pandemic of coronavirus affected everything and everyone, I never really expected much from the gaming industry last year.