Register Now
Kane99

Do you pay apps so you can get rid of the ads?

On 4/2/2022 at 12:49 AM, Justin11 said:

Not at all, the free WiFi back then don't make me go to my lounge early, I stay around the school environment, browse internet longer duration, and play MMO games with friends there. 

That's exactly what I meant. So we're on the same page. You just take me back to memory lane talking about the free WiFi.

13 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

That's exactly what I meant. So we're on the same page. You just take me back to memory lane talking about the free WiFi.

It's good hearing that I'm taking you back to your old memories, it's cool at times to go retrospective, I can't forget back in the days, when the wifi was open for me, I downloaded anything of my choice. 

On 4/2/2022 at 4:54 PM, skyfire said:

There are apps that check for the free wifi and then tell you the password to login which is kind of handy tool.

Interesting. You mean there's a app that can signal me when there's available WiFi then show me it's username and password for me to join freely? If this is true then there's no need to have a password on WiFi anymore. That means switching on hotspot is risky as your data may be consumed by those who have such apps.

On 4/4/2022 at 2:12 AM, Justin11 said:

It's good hearing that I'm taking you back to your old memories, it's cool at times to go retrospective, I can't forget back in the days, when the wifi was open for me, I downloaded anything of my choice. 

Very well bro. These days I don't benefit such anymore. I pay to get internet subscriptions and it's not easy at all.

3 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Very well bro. These days I don't benefit such anymore. I pay to get internet subscriptions and it's not easy at all.

You aren't the only one paying to get internet subscription services I do get it as well. That's why I'm managing it, because it is limited ajd not unlimited. I acknowledge the kind of mobile games I go to download on order not waste money unnecessarily. 

On 4/6/2022 at 4:35 AM, Prof elohstar said:

Interesting. You mean there's a app that can signal me when there's available WiFi then show me it's username and password for me to join freely? If this is true then there's no need to have a password on WiFi anymore. That means switching on hotspot is risky as your data may be consumed by those who have such apps.

Yes that is what I mean. in fact even facebook's lite app also does the scan for free wifi around.

On 4/3/2022 at 6:25 AM, egghead said:

No. If there are too many ads, I just uninstall the app.

this one right here ^^

i mean, some games/apps are just waaay annoying, like, the hell, an ad every 3 seconds, an ad wherever you click, a double ad after finishing a level and many more B.S lol

I have some paid apps on my phone (I had to buy because there was no free option), however, when I install a free app and I have an option to upgrade so that I can have ad free experience, that is not my option.