Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game do you think of the most in general?

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

The same thing goes with playing Mass Effect Legendary Edition and The Last of Us Part II for me as well whenever I play. 

Both are simply quality video games. Even if I haven't played them as much as I could, I see quality in them. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Both are simply quality video games. Even if I haven't played them as much as I could, I see quality in them. 

Have you been able to complete any of the game yet? What's your favorite between Legendary Edition and The Last of Us Part II? 

Just now, Justin11 said:

I never completed any one of them. The Last Of Us II is my preferred choice if you say I should choose. 

You should give the game The Last of Us Part II time the same way you do with playing your Motor GP games and see it completed. 

48 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You should give the game The Last of Us Part II time the same way you do with playing your Motor GP games and see it completed. 

It's a nice suggestion you've said, but TLOU II is quite difficult for me to play through not like MGP series that is easy for me to play. 

On 12/17/2021 at 8:56 PM, StaceyPowers said:

What video game on average crosses your mind the most over a long period of time, adjusting for games you might think of more just because you are playing them at the moment? For me, it is still BioShock Infinite.

Well, with Horizon Forbidden West out already, my attention have shifted towards God of War Ragnarok. 

37 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Well, with Horizon Forbidden West out already, my attention have shifted towards God of War Ragnarok. 

There isn't any specific date as due to the release of the game yet. When do you think it's most likely going to be released? 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

There isn't any specific date as due to the release of the game yet. When do you think it's most likely going to be released? 

Seriously, it's not something that I can categorically say that would be out at any specific dates because I don't have any backroom information on that update. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

It seems like the heat on Elden Ring died down a little bit ever since the release of Horizon Forbidden West hit the market. 

I actually noticed that and almost commented on it. But in few days time, it's definitely going to rock the gaming industry like never before.