Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game do you think of the most in general?

On 3/18/2022 at 11:25 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Just the career mode, I don't like playing other offline mode tournaments, since everything is there to be played on the career mode. 

Don't you think career mode has gone stale after all these years, wheter as a player or a manager Ea haven't really changed a whole lot over the years. They could start by sort off introduce a basic story to make career mode somewhat fresh again, or do you not care about that?

On 3/18/2022 at 11:09 AM, Boblee said:

If not for how they have degraded the game so far over the years, I would have still be playing the game by now. 

You're right to some extent but if it's a game you love so much then, you wouldn't quit the game despite being degraded. I still love the game anyways.

1 hour ago, Yaramaki said:

Don't you think career mode has gone stale after all these years, wheter as a player or a manager Ea haven't really changed a whole lot over the years. They could start by sort off introduce a basic story to make career mode somewhat fresh again, or do you not care about that?

Well not all players care about introduction of a basic story. It's true that EA haven't changed anything so far over the years but the game is still very much enjoyable in my opinion especially if you're the type that love soccer .

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

At the moment I am not thinking much about any of my old games, most of them have faded up for me. I want to get my hands on the new games to see what they got to offer, I've already spotted 'God of war Ragnarok, and The Forgotten City. 

Some of my old games really mean much to me. Take for instance, my Ghost of Tsushima, I can't get tired of it that easily. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some of my old games really mean much to me. Take for instance, my Ghost of Tsushima, I can't get tired of it that easily. 

That's still nice seeing you enjoying that game up to this moment, upon when you got plenty at your backlog to play all the time. 

10 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I care about that, but it seems that EA aren't interested in such at the moment. Their is no major addition to the series. If not for the UCL and UEL competitions that are licensed. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I care about that, but it seems that EA aren't interested in such at the moment. Their is no major addition to the series. If not for the UCL and UEL competitions that are licensed. 

Don't you think they set those things that way so as not to complicate things for themselves? Most of these Football games always aim to keep things simple. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's still nice seeing you enjoying that game up to this moment, upon when you got plenty at your backlog to play all the time. 

Those old games are more unique than the new games we have today and it's why I find myself never getting tired of playing them. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Will EA ever do anything that's going to be a good addition to their fans? I don't really think so. They are too selfish to do that. 

On 3/20/2022 at 3:54 PM, Head_Hunter said:

At the moment I am not thinking much about any of my old games, most of them have faded up for me. I want to get my hands on the new games to see what they got to offer, I've already spotted 'God of war Ragnarok, and The Forgotten City. 

It's frustrating that they are yet to say anything about the game God of War Ragnarok and I'm getting tired already. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's frustrating that they are yet to say anything about the game God of War Ragnarok and I'm getting tired already. 

Frustrating thou, I'm not thinking about the game much, but it's on my wish-list, due to what I saw around it's trailer. But the delay is horrendous. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Will EA ever do anything that's going to be a good addition to their fans? I don't really think so. They are too selfish to do that. 

The introduction of the UCL and the second tier competition was pleasing when I heard it. The competition format is just like real-life own, the graphics, and the features are almost same too. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Frustrating thou, I'm not thinking about the game much, but it's on my wish-list, due to what I saw around it's trailer. But the delay is horrendous. 

If not for the kind of love that I have for the game's franchise, I would have moved on from it by now.