Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game do you think of the most in general?

1 minute ago, Prof elohstar said:

Like seriously! I mean why? FIFA series are amazing I guess. Well our choices of video games varies though.

Well, there is nothing new in the subsequent FIFA releases for years now and the bugs doesn't seem to be getting better.. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

I used to get into those gaming mode in playing FIFA years ago and back then, it was really worth it in my opinion. 

Of course it does worth it. You can saved your progress and continue from where you stopped next time you want to play it. 

6 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Of course it does worth it. You can saved your progress and continue from where you stopped next time you want to play it. 

If not for how they have degraded the game so far over the years, I would have still be playing the game by now. 

On 3/17/2022 at 8:41 AM, Heatman said:

I would pick racing games, in fact any kind of racing games over FIFA games. In fact, I would pick Rocket League over FIFA games. 

Lol. I can feel your intense dislike for FIFA series. It's funny how one's favourite game can be a thrash game to another. 

2 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Lol. I can feel your intense dislike for FIFA series. It's funny how one's favourite game can be a thrash game to another. 

Well, I hate FIFA games more then any other gamer in this community. I think that Shagger feels the same way towards them. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Rocket League isn't a racing game but a sports game and I would like to have it ahead of EA FIFA games. Then I would have Gran Turismo over FIFA. 

Which keeps EA FIFA series on the pecking orders for you, languishing at the wrong end of your preferred game ranks. 

23 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Exactly. Apart from carrier mode, which other tournaments are really your favourite?

Just the career mode, I don't like playing other offline mode tournaments, since everything is there to be played on the career mode. 

On 1/24/2022 at 3:16 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I am only thinking about the games that are yet to be released, which are: Horizon Forbidden, Elden Ring, Starfield, God of war Ragnarok. 

Elden Ring has been on my mind lately. Honestly want to feel what the developers have been doing that made this game delay for this long.

7 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Elden Ring has been on my mind lately. Honestly want to feel what the developers have been doing that made this game delay for this long.

Who told you that Elden Ring was delayed? 

2 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Elden Ring was released as it was scheduled to be. I wonder what made you feel that it was delayed. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Elden Ring was released as it was scheduled to be. I wonder what made you feel that it was delayed. 

He might have been confused about the game. It's something that's very possible to happen to anyone. It's happened to me in the past.