Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game do you think of the most in general?

On 2/17/2022 at 3:57 AM, Boblee said:

Ghost of Tsushima 

Red Dead Redemption 2 

The Last of Us Part II 

Assassin's Creed Revelations 

God of War Ragnarok (Yet to be released) 

That's a good list of games. RDR2 was on my mind a lot, but has kinda lost its place in recent months. Never played Ghosts of Tsushima. Don't think of the AC games much these days either. 😞

4 hours ago, Darth said:

Considering how much I play it, it would probably have to be FIFA. I'm always keeping an eye on social media for news on the game and what type of content is coming out next. 

We're just flying on same wing, I love playing FIFA series, FIFA 22 I bought recently, is my latest FIFA series game. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

We're just flying on same wing, I love playing FIFA series, FIFA 22 I bought recently, is my latest FIFA series game. 

Be getting ready to get FIFA 23 because I'm very sure that they are already copying and pasting the new game by now. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Be getting ready to get FIFA 23 because I'm very sure that they are already copying and pasting the new game by now. 

It's not the perfect situation but I think the majority of people just don't care that the game is not too different. The main focus for a lot of people is Ultimate Team and getting the new FIFA for the updated players and team is pretty important.

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

xD, you always amuse me with your comments especially around FIFA series. I just hope it delivers properly this time and not being same old features. 

22 hours ago, Kane99 said:

That's a good list of games. RDR2 was on my mind a lot, but has kinda lost its place in recent months. Never played Ghosts of Tsushima. Don't think of the AC games much these days either. 😞

There is everything to play for in Ghost of Tsushima. It's a game that I took it upon myself to travel miles and just learn how to use bow and arrows in it. 

On 1/27/2022 at 2:54 AM, Boblee said:

It's been a very long time since I have seen any real lover of Minecraft. I think it should be around 2011 that I meet you online called Soulspice or something that really loved the game. 

Even though Minecraft had more users in 2021 than previous years, it is not getting popular as much as recent games. One of the reasons in the decline in the popularity of Minecraft is there has not been steady, substantial growth in updated content.

12 hours ago, egghead said:

Even though Minecraft had more users in 2021 than previous years, it is not getting popular as much as recent games. One of the reasons in the decline in the popularity of Minecraft is there has not been steady, substantial growth in updated content.

Yeah, there is always a possibility of that kind of thing happening with some games and Minecraft isn't left out of it. 

On 2/23/2022 at 1:28 PM, Heatman said:

There is everything to play for in Ghost of Tsushima. It's a game that I took it upon myself to travel miles and just learn how to use bow and arrows in it. 

I'm thinking about checking it out if I ever get a PS4 or PS5. I've heard nothing but great things, and I've watched video that shows it being one of the most beautiful games out there. 

17 hours ago, egghead said:

There are so many AAA video games that's dominating the gaming industry now and it's why Minecraft have fallen off the perking order. 

On 3/2/2022 at 11:13 PM, Prof elohstar said:

My number one is PES. Then assassin creed and Minecraft. 

In as much as Minecraft is a very big game, it's been a very long time since I played the game. I may play it next month. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

In as much as Minecraft is a very big game, it's been a very long time since I played the game. I may play it next month. 

Same here too. It's been a while I played it. These days am too busy to play games. Hoping to enjoy gaming well when I have some free time.