Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game do you think of the most in general?

On 1/27/2022 at 7:14 PM, Boblee said:

It wasn't really a toxic gaming community but it's got a selective kind of gamers, so it's not really that full of chatters back then. It was mainly the admin that pumps up the community with content. 

It's good to know it isn't what I thought earlier about it. I'll visit that forum soon, to know what it is like. 

On 12/17/2021 at 8:56 PM, StaceyPowers said:

What video game on average crosses your mind the most over a long period of time, adjusting for games you might think of more just because you are playing them at the moment? For me, it is still BioShock Infinite.

Ghost of Tsushima and Ghost of Tsushima Legends will always be on top of my list when it comes to such games that can't skip my mind for a day. 

On 2/11/2022 at 2:32 AM, killamch89 said:

Personally, I'm always thinking of new Skyrim and Fallout 4 builds all the time - As a matter of fact, I'm about to do my first ever Death Knight playthrough.

Did you later get to do the Death Knight playthrough...? I know very well that it's something that's going to be interesting. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I really don't know much about the game Dead Knight play through. It will simply be something worthwhile to learn how to play it at least. 

Let me see exactly what I can find on YouTube channels like IGN and WatchMojo about the game, maybe a good review on it. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Let me see exactly what I can find on YouTube channels like IGN and WatchMojo about the game, maybe a good review on it. 

It's up to you, I think it's something you should learn about if you got the time. It will help you especially when you want to get going with the game anytime. 

What game do I think of the most. That's an interesting question. Honestly I'd say something like Fortnite, as it's something I play fairly often. I don't think of it that much, but it's a game I think of more lately than others. As in a game that I would consider my favorite of all time, I'd say I sometimes think about SMB3, but it's kinda rare that I just think of it. 

On 12/17/2021 at 8:56 PM, StaceyPowers said:

What video game on average crosses your mind the most over a long period of time, adjusting for games you might think of more just because you are playing them at the moment? For me, it is still BioShock Infinite.

Always on my mind is PES

On 2/11/2022 at 12:24 AM, Justin11 said:

I love racing games especially the one from MGP, the second option goes to GT series, then you get to speak about asphalt, F1 etc. I really don't think, I can get my mind off video games. 

Same here, I love racing games too. But my favourite is football

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

What game do I think of the most. That's an interesting question. Honestly I'd say something like Fortnite, as it's something I play fairly often. I don't think of it that much, but it's a game I think of more lately than others. As in a game that I would consider my favorite of all time, I'd say I sometimes think about SMB3, but it's kinda rare that I just think of it. 

Ghost of Tsushima 

Red Dead Redemption 2 

The Last of Us Part II 

Assassin's Creed Revelations 

God of War Ragnarok (Yet to be released)