Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game do you think of the most in general?

Red Dead Redemption 2 completely shattered my expectations. I’ve been gaming all my life. I’ve played so many open world games that I thought there was nothing that could surprise me. But oh boy, the level of detail in red dead left me in awe, from the interactions with strangers to the degradation of your weapons. The world truly feels alive and real in a way I haven’t seen before in other games.

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am only thinking about the games that are yet to be released, which are: Horizon Forbidden, Elden Ring, Starfield, God of war Ragnarok. 

You can't really think of them that much unless it's all about your anticipation for their release which is something that's very close now. 

On 1/25/2022 at 10:51 AM, Boblee said:

You can't really think of them that much unless it's all about your anticipation for their release which is something that's very close now. 

Yes buddy, I am not thinking about them much now, I am still expecting thou, their are much to play and keep ourselves busy. 

9 hours ago, egghead said:

For me Minecraft is the game that crosses my mind too frequently. I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. I have not played any games as much as Minecraft.

It's been a very long time since I have seen any real lover of Minecraft. I think it should be around 2011 that I meet you online called Soulspice or something that really loved the game. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never been to Minecraft forum before, with what I've learned about it, it seems like a toxic one. I can't be there when my time will be overshadowed with some unfair reception. 

It wasn't really a toxic gaming community but it's got a selective kind of gamers, so it's not really that full of chatters back then. It was mainly the admin that pumps up the community with content.