Register Now
The Blackangel

What Is The Greatest Gaming Related Gift You Have Ever Received?

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been gift several games for my Playstation 4 by a friends from the University who we all played as a crew so many years ago. 

So, you got your PS4 from a friend right? If so, then such is an immense feeling, your friend is ever loving. If you're the one that offered it to your friend, then it shows you're a philanthropist, even when you don't have much. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been gift several games for my Playstation 4 by a friends from the University who we all played as a crew so many years ago. 

Gifting out my Call of Duty Vanguard Ultimate Edition gave me feeling I never felt in a very long time and I'm really glad I put so much happiness in one's face. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

So, you got your PS4 from a friend right? If so, then such is an immense feeling, your friend is ever loving. If you're the one that offered it to your friend, then it shows you're a philanthropist, even when you don't have much. 

Nope, you got me wrong there. I purchased my Playstation 4 but some of the games that I have on the console was gifted to me by my friends. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Nope, you got me wrong there. I purchased my Playstation 4 but some of the games that I have on the console was gifted to me by my friends. 

How many years have you currently played on your Playstation 4 console? I got mine around October 2014. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

How many years have you currently played on your Playstation 4 console? I got mine around October 2014. 

I have been playing on my Playstation 4 since 2015 till date. I can't really remember the exact month I had it purchased. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been playing on my Playstation 4 since 2015 till date. I can't really remember the exact month I had it purchased. 

That's cool. It didn't take a long time for you to join the trend of PlayStation 4 gamers when it's released. Sadly, I still have to wait to get PS5 till now. 

On 1/27/2022 at 6:38 PM, Boblee said:

Oh, I got you right now. Your friends gift you video games on your play station 4 console. That's benevolent act from your friends, I believe you do same to them. 

Hard to not mention a console for this, to be honest. I got the Xbox 360 as a Christmas present one year. And then one year after the PS4 was released, I got that as well as a Christmas present. Both were amazing to get and open up on Christmas day.

30 minutes ago, Darth said:

Hard to not mention a console for this, to be honest. I got the Xbox 360 as a Christmas present one year. And then one year after the PS4 was released, I got that as well as a Christmas present. Both were amazing to get and open up on Christmas day.

Some people are really very good at gifting others things. I do that once in a while whenever I'm in a good position to do so. 

18 hours ago, Darth said:

If anyone gifts me any of the Xbox Series X console, I'm definitely giving up on getting PS5. 

On 1/29/2022 at 12:01 PM, Justin11 said:

Oh, I got you right now. Your friends gift you video games on your play station 4 console. That's benevolent act from your friends, I believe you do same to them. 

Of course yes, I do that as well. I wouldn't be happy being just a receiver all the time. It looks weak to me. 

On 1/29/2022 at 4:50 PM, Boblee said:

Some people are really very good at gifting others things. I do that once in a while whenever I'm in a good position to do so. 

Definitely agree with that although this was probably less of an example of that. I told my parents that I wanted it so they made sure to get it for me for my Christmas present. Loved that they did it for me. I would also love to just regularly give out some expensive gifts from time to time.

3 hours ago, Darth said:

Definitely agree with that although this was probably less of an example of that. I told my parents that I wanted it so they made sure to get it for me for my Christmas present. Loved that they did it for me. I would also love to just regularly give out some expensive gifts from time to time.

You definitely have lovely parents because there are some parents out there who don't care about what their kids wanted. 

12 hours ago, Darth said:

I'm guessing you were still a teenager when this happened because my parents had strong avarice towards gaming when I was still a teenager.