Register Now
The Blackangel

What Is The Greatest Gaming Related Gift You Have Ever Received?

38 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I wish my family and friends gave me more gaming related gifts. Not video games really, but more memorabilia and other such things. Collectibles and such. 

Seriously, I wish I had that as well. Even to allow me to play video games freely was a very serious challenge for my parents then. 

16 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

For me, whether help is needed or not is irrelevant. I'm fine staying to myself and keeping all interaction online.

Yeah, that's just how most introverts are built psychologically and even emotionally too. They are very comfortable in their own world even if it's caving in. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You'll never see introverts expressing themselves in a public arena, they're just suffering paranoia, which can grow even more dangerous and becomes something ill fated. 

They don't get out in a public place too often. They are more comfortable in their own space all the time. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm thinking about gifting my better Forbidden Horizon West that's about to be released as his Val gift. I didn't get anything for him and it's not nice. 

And it looks like he got you something as your valentine gift right? 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

They don't get out in a public place too often. They are more comfortable in their own space all the time. 

That's their lifestyle, but I wouldn't stay indoors all the time no matter the nature of my job. I know, I spend more time indoors but not 💯 indoors. I do go out mingle with friends and love ones once in a while to avoid developing paranoia. 

9 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's their lifestyle, but I wouldn't stay indoors all the time no matter the nature of my job. I know, I spend more time indoors but not 💯 indoors. I do go out mingle with friends and love ones once in a while to avoid developing paranoia. 

It's a personality problem in my opinion and not just like lifestyle because it's one where something might go wrong and no one is there to help out. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

It's a personality problem in my opinion and not just like lifestyle because it's one where something might go wrong and no one is there to help out. 

You're correct, I agree with you on this. How can someone spend all day all nights, all year inside the room or house and not associate with others at times. If something goes wrong to such introvert and indoor minded person, no one gonna notice it, and it's weird. 

My junior nephew is showing great interest in video games, I do give him my phone to play games. I wouldn't hesitate buying him either Nintendo switch when I have the funds sooner. Since it makes him feel very happy, and wanting to go messages for me, I will use a console to encourage him.