Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the oldest game you still play regularly?

53 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Also, I think due to the 360 and PS3 being discontinued and their online services being dropped (likely soon if not already), I think they fit the retro category, as they no longer have support and are obsolete. Yeah you can still game online to some extent, but they're systems that aren't as usable as they once were. 

Seriously, PlayStation 3 is the worst of all the PlayStation consoles that I have ever owned and played. I gave it out too quickly. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Street fighter II, III, Mortar Kombat II, killer instinct, are simply old games which I recently played. 

I never really liked playing Street Fighter that much but as for Mortal Kombat, it's a loved game for me. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most kids growing up in my neighborhood never joked with playing Mortal Kombat games. We frequent video game's centers to play. 

Mortar Kombat game is a popular video game almost every growing kids lived the game during their early time with video games, i was a victim of such good time with MK. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I never really liked playing Street Fighter that much but as for Mortal Kombat, it's a loved game for me. 

Street fighter have been a long while, it came before MK existed, which is around 1992. I didn't witness it's existence I simply came halfway playing it. 

17 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Mortar Kombat game is a popular video game almost every growing kids lived the game during their early time with video games, i was a victim of such good time with MK. 

I'm not talking about the latest editions of the Mortal Kombat games... It's the one's we play on Sega and SNES that really was a big thing for me. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Street fighter have been a long while, it came before MK existed, which is around 1992. I didn't witness it's existence I simply came halfway playing it. 

I only enjoyed Street fighter movie only a little bit and nothing of the game made of it. Although, my brother enjoyed both of them all the time. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I only enjoyed Street fighter movie only a little bit and nothing of the game made of it. Although, my brother enjoyed both of them all the time. 

Okay, I believe your brother entered Into playing the game after watching the movie right? 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

The movie even sucked for me as well. There wasn't much thing that interested me so much about the movie too. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Street fighter is one of those games which I started with as a gamer, almost all my peers started with it earlier time. 

Yeah, it was very popular back then when we were kids. I think one of cousin's still plays and enjoy it. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it was very popular back then when we were kids. I think one of cousin's still plays and enjoy it. 

Yeah, street fighter video game is a popular choice video game for gamers born from 70s down to early 2000s. Gamers who started playing from 2010 till date wouldn't know much about the game. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, street fighter video game is a popular choice video game for gamers born from 70s down to early 2000s. Gamers who started playing from 2010 till date wouldn't know much about the game. 

Do you still play the game till today and what's your favorite of them amongst the ones that you have played so far? 

17 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's a video game that I have completely moved on from. There are far more better games to get into for me.