Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the oldest game you still play regularly?

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I replayed The Punisher on my SEGA console two weeks ago. I think that it's just about the oldest game that I have ever played in a while. 

It's actually been ages since I have seen the preview of them game. Let me go and watch some playthrough on YouTube. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually been ages since I have seen the preview of them game. Let me go and watch some playthrough on YouTube. 

Did you later get to watch the playthrough of the game on SEGA? I can provide you that if you want...? 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Did you later get to watch the playthrough of the game on SEGA? I can provide you that if you want...? 

Yeah, I later got to watch some playthrough and it was very entertaining as well as intriguing for me to watch. 

22 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That was then, the game is almost forgotten by hosts of games due to quality games that are around at the moment. 

The more they are making games like Horizon Forbidden West, Red Dead Redemption 2, The Last Of Us Part II and so on, there are so many of play. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

RDR-2 isn't an old game yet, I still fresh in the minds of many gamers as a new game that isn't up to 4 years since its launched late in 2018. 

I would say that 4 years isn't young anymore. How about games that are released on yearly basis like FIFA, Call of Duty series and so on? 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would say that 4 years isn't young anymore. How about games that are released on yearly basis like FIFA, Call of Duty series and so on? 

It might be that way for you, for me, I still view games made in 2018 being relatively new, because the graphics gonna be better and not looking old like those retro games of 70s, 80s and 90s. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

It would be The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time since it we'd released in 1998 on N64. I still play it till today. 

That's one game that never gets old for in any sense. The uniqueness of the game is something that you hardly see in new games now.