Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the oldest game you still play regularly?

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't have games less down 200s I'm my backlog. The oldest video game on my backlog is FIFA 16 for PS4. I was having old games when I had PS3 and PS2, not now anymore. 

Why not? Just born around that time or did you sell off your older games? I sold off a lot of my older games, which I regret doing. 

4 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Why not? Just born around that time or did you sell off your older games? I sold off a lot of my older games, which I regret doing. 

Seriously, there is no point in selling them because they are your gaming history which matters a lot. 

7 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Why would you sell off your old games? You needed money or felt like they are no longer worth having or something? 

20 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I didn't exist during the 90s and their about. I was born in 2000s, and when I came into loving video games I stayed put with the ones I witnessed their release. 

On 2/24/2022 at 8:11 AM, Heatman said:

Why would you sell off your old games? You needed money or felt like they are no longer worth having or something? 

There are a lot things that can trigger one into selling off their old games and frustration with them can be part of the reason why it happens. 

9 minutes ago, Boblee said:

There are a lot things that can trigger one into selling off their old games and frustration with them can be part of the reason why it happens. 

People used to threat old games as junk, but man how time has changed now!