Register Now
StaceyPowers

What series have come out with consistently better games over time?

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's next month February that it's going to be released. I think that it's around 20th to 25th of the month. 

It's actually said to be released exactly on 18th February for Playstation 4 and Playstation 5 and not 20th February 2022. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I didn't get to check that when horizon forbidden west and Elden Ring gonna be released. Does any one here know? I believe @Boblee or @Heatman has an idea.

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's next month February that it's going to be released. I think that it's around 20th to 25th of the month. 

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's actually said to be released exactly on 18th February for Playstation 4 and Playstation 5 and not 20th February 2022. 

Horizon: Forbidden West come out on Friday the 18nth of February on PS4 and PS5. Elden Ring come out a week later on the Friday the 25th of February on PC and consoles. Seriously, the internet is there...

40 minutes ago, Shagger said:

Horizon: Forbidden West come out on Friday the 18nth of February on PS4 and PS5. Elden Ring come out a week later on the Friday the 25th of February on PC and consoles. Seriously, the internet is there...

That was exactly what I just pointed out for him. It's 18th and not 20th. It's even Elden Ring that I'm looking more forward to its release. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Thanks @Shagger for the information. At times I feel so weak to go to Google and begin to search for all this information. I prefer getting from users the most. I go to Google when I feel the information is very demanding at that moment. 

It's more like you trust getting such information from members here whom you believe always have credible information on subjects. You sure do have high hopes on some of us here. 

On 12/24/2021 at 9:44 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Are there any game series that you feel have consistently evolved with better and better instalments?

I believe that God of War series got better over the years with its release. It's why I'm really all pumped with the next release of Ragnarok. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's more like you trust getting such information from members here whom you believe always have credible information on subjects. You sure do have high hopes on some of us here. 

That's it. Some members here to go extra minds to get their information. At times busy schedule cost me my previous time to make more game researches. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe that God of War series got better over the years with its release. It's why I'm really all pumped with the next release of Ragnarok. 

Yeah, God or War have been good for a long time now and they still want to maintain that standard. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's it. Some members here to go extra minds to get their information. At times busy schedule cost me my previous time to make more game researches. 

That's actually true as well and they don't complain about offering such assistance. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, God or War have been good for a long time now and they still want to maintain that standard. 

That's actually true as well and they don't complain about offering such assistance. 

You're right. They're always helpful, I must appreciate it. But it shouldn't make me to be that lazy in the future not to source for my own information to be helpful to others too. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

According to the source Game Rant which is where I normally go for game's updates, God of War Ragnarok is said to be bigger in every sense with how the world is going to be, the weapons and more enemies. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

According to the source Game Rant which is where I normally go for game's updates, God of War Ragnarok is said to be bigger in every sense with how the world is going to be, the weapons and more enemies. 

For the fact that Santa Monica Studio had to delay the game's release in other to have it well Developed means that they have a big thing cooking up for us. 

49 minutes ago, Heatman said:

For the fact that Santa Monica Studio had to delay the game's release in other to have it well Developed means that they have a big thing cooking up for us. 

We are definitely going to be finding out sooner or later once the game is released and played out for us to know if the delay was worth it.