Register Now
StaceyPowers

What series have come out with consistently better games over time?

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I believe you own a PC too, because you've showcased that severally on this forum. I believe I guessed right bro? 

Yes of course, the gaming platform I dealt with directly now are Playstation 4, PC and my Nintendo Switch. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes of course, the gaming platform I dealt with directly now are Playstation 4, PC and my Nintendo Switch. 

You added your smart phone to the wide list of platforms you're playing video games. How do you manage all your time to play with those consoles/device? 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You added your smart phone to the wide list of platforms you're playing video games. How do you manage all your time to play with those consoles/device? 

I don't have to play on all of them at once. I pick out the one that interests me to play one at a time. It's how I manage my gaming. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't have to play on all of them at once. I pick out the one that interests me to play one at a time. It's how I manage my gaming. 

I got you, and I believe some days you wouldn't have the chance to play some of your gaming devices. You'll definitely skip some and play some, due to the games you feel like playing. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

I got you, and I believe some days you wouldn't have the chance to play some of your gaming devices. You'll definitely skip some and play some, due to the games you feel like playing. 

There is no way you be able to play with your Playstation console on, PC on, Nintendo Switch on and even smartphone on. Even a robot would find it very difficult to pull off. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is no way you be able to play with your Playstation console on, PC on, Nintendo Switch on and even smartphone on. Even a robot would find it very difficult to pull off. 

xD, exactly bro, their is no human that can maintain such kind of momentum playing such kind of games at a time with numerous consoles/devices. 

14 hours ago, Rain Dew said:

Tomb Raider. Graphics and game play get better each time. You can definitely tell the difference when comparing each game to one another. 

Even though that I don't really like puzzle games but I do fancy the one's in Tomb Raider. They are such a job to play.