Register Now
StaceyPowers

What series have come out with consistently better games over time?

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

The opposite of this would probably be Sonic games. It started off with great games, and then gradually got worse and worse. I wish Sonic team would make a rebound and start to make classics again. 

Seriously, I really felt bad for the game because it offered so much when it came out first but got disappointing later on. 

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

The opposite of this would probably be Sonic games. It started off with great games, and then gradually got worse and worse. I wish Sonic team would make a rebound and start to make classics again. 

These companies are usually fond of doing that with their games and EA is particularly good at doing so more often than others. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

These companies are usually fond of doing that with their games and EA is particularly good at doing so more often than others. 

With FIFA games being their apex of games they do that rubbish too often. Battlefield is joining that as well. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

With FIFA games being their apex of games they do that rubbish too often. Battlefield is joining that as well. 

Yeah, that's the reality of what happened with Battlefield 2042. It had massive low sales as a result of what it's been turned into. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Would EA learn from their subsequent mistakes and make things better, if they eventually don't, they will pay the price. 

They're already paying the price, by being on the steady state of mockery. And still they don't want to learn. 

EA might not be the fan favourite at the moment due to its bugs, but it's definitely my favourite video game series due how I'm addicted to playing soccer. I just hope improvement overall comes into the video series to change others perspective how they think or feel about the game. 

43 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

EA might not be the fan favourite at the moment due to its bugs, but it's definitely my favourite video game series due how I'm addicted to playing soccer. I just hope improvement overall comes into the video series to change others perspective how they think or feel about the game. 

They still have quite a huge fan base compared to any other gaming industry from the looks of it, irrespective of how their games have become lately.