Register Now
StaceyPowers

What series have come out with consistently better games over time?

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I also enjoyed another production of Square Enix in developing Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride. Some gamers says it's their best ever. 

Square enix have always been trying, I love their videos especially Octopath Traveller, which I played via my cousins Microsoft windows in the past. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Square enix have always been trying, I love their videos especially Octopath Traveller, which I played via my cousins Microsoft windows in the past. 

Yeah, they have been trying in the past but recently, I'm not so sure about how their practices have changed so far. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, they have been trying in the past but recently, I'm not so sure about how their practices have changed so far. 

In order to know if they've gone down in their stock, it's simply to test out their recently made games, if it is of high quality or not. 

Edited by Justin11

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

In order to know if they've gone down in their stock, it's simply to test out their recently made games, if it is of high quality or not. 

Well, I'd be open to playing any of their games once they meet the standard I look out for games that I get into playing. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Do you know any recent games that's developed and released by Square Enix in the past few years? 

I came across Life is Strange Remastered Collection and Star Ocean: The Divine Force. I'm not sure if they are released yet. 

Edited by Heatman

On 2/10/2022 at 5:02 PM, Justin11 said:

Square Enix also made Marvel's Avenger's which is one of the worst games in the last decade and they've lost something like 200m which they'll never recover.

43 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Square Enix also made Marvel's Avenger's which is one of the worst games in the last decade and they've lost something like 200m which they'll never recover.

Funny enough, it's only the movie of Marvel's Avenger's that is worth something to me. It's even what I have as my profile picture 😂

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Funny enough, it's only the movie of Marvel's Avenger's that is worth something to me. It's even what I have as my profile picture 😂

Superhero games usually suck - the only exception being the Batman Arkham Series which is ranked as the number one superhero game franchise of all time.

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Superhero games usually suck - the only exception being the Batman Arkham Series which is ranked as the number one superhero game franchise of all time.

You can say that again my friend and I'm going to support you on it always. It's only Batman Arkham Series that I can see as an exception. 

20 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's huge loss of money there for Square Enix video game company. I believe it's simply down, due to their bizarre production of Marvel's Avengers. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Do you know any recent games that's developed and released by Square Enix in the past few years? 

I came across Life is Strange Remastered Collection and Star Ocean: The Divine Force. I'm not sure if they are released yet. 

I've played it's Octopath Traveller, Kingdom Heart's 3, and the most famous which is 'F.F series.

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've played it's Octopath Traveller, Kingdom Heart's 3, and the most famous which is 'F.F series.

I'm not sure if all the Final Fantasy series of Square Enix are that popular. I can only attest to Final Fantasy 7 and its Remake. 

Edited by Heatman

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm not sure if all the Final Fantasy series of Square Enix are that popular. I can only attest to Final Fantasy 7 and its Remake. 

I will even say that, F.F series of Square Enix got them popular than any other. That's the first series of the company that I got to know before others.