Register Now
skyfire

Don’t Starve Together

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Such promotional updates are not always certain on when it's going to be active and it's why some people miss out on it. 

Exactly, I am not too good searching those events like that, but if coincidentally I get one, I wouldn't hesitate to share them here. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I think we need to have a thread to share such quick information of promotional events to keep gamers here well informed. 

The real question would be who's going to be charged it the responsibility of updating the thread all the time. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's a question too I wanted to ask, because I am not familiar with gaming events happening online, maybe if I get one unexpectedly I'll share here. 

If someone amongst us is willing and capable of doing it, then it's going to be very beneficial for all of us that need the information. 

On 3/21/2022 at 11:42 PM, Heatman said:

The real question would be who's going to be charged it the responsibility of updating the thread all the time. 

A friend of mine runs a YouTube channel for games. I may talk to him and see if he's interested in joining the community and he can do the job well. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

A friend of mine runs a YouTube channel for games. I may talk to him and see if he's interested in joining the community and he can do the job well. 

That's going to be something we would all be happy to have in the community. I can't wait to see him join us with his updates. 

On 3/21/2022 at 11:42 PM, Heatman said:

Anyone can help with that, even if I rarely see that. If I get to see it in other gaming communities I belong, I'll definitely share it anywhere around the forum. 

On 3/22/2022 at 7:44 AM, Heatman said:

If someone amongst us is willing and capable of doing it, then it's going to be very beneficial for all of us that need the information. 

That's the best way we can go to keep everyone updated. When you get a contest happening elsewhere around another community, you can signal to us, it will be an option to consider. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's the best way we can go to keep everyone updated. When you get a contest happening elsewhere around another community, you can signal to us, it will be an option to consider. 

Yeah, it's why we need a capable hand to take care of it. It's like the game Don’t Starve Together, I knew how it got to me first and I was happy about it. 

On 3/21/2022 at 4:50 AM, Boblee said:

Some of us are not always well informed when such promotions are going on and it's why we are always left out. 

That's true. By the way how do you get latest information on games?

On 3/24/2022 at 9:49 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's why we need a capable hand to take care of it. It's like the game Don’t Starve Together, I knew how it got to me first and I was happy about it. 

Did you get 'Don't starve as a result of winning a competition? 

I am yet to amaze any glory as a result of competitions I entered with gaming. 

On 3/24/2022 at 3:04 PM, egghead said:

That's true. By the way how do you get latest information on games?

I follow most of the gaming companies on their Twitter accounts and also some good YouTube gaming channels. 

27 minutes ago, egghead said:

Do you also use discord and Twitch? I have accounts but don't use much.

I have an account on both Discord and Twitch but I use my Discord more than I use my Twitch because I use YouTube more often.