Register Now
skyfire

Don’t Starve Together

On 2/17/2022 at 12:03 PM, Heatman said:

Well, I hate the shit that comes with multi player games sometimes, it's why I favor single player more. 

A lot of gamers are lamenting seriously about how bad it's gotten with most multi-player video games and it's obviously true. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If it doesn't favour you, you simply quit from playing with a user online to enjoy your single player mode and save the stress for yourself

Seriously, my brother finds it very difficult to get into online gaming. His last experience was with Red Dead online, he really hated it. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If it doesn't favour you, you simply quit from playing with a user online to enjoy your single player mode and save the stress for yourself

Seriously, there are some gamers that doesn't know how to drop getting into what's not healthy for them anymore. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, there are some gamers that doesn't know how to drop getting into what's not healthy for them anymore. 

They're some gamers just like that. I wouldn't squeeze myself into such kind of tight corner where I am not accepted openly. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They're some gamers just like that. I wouldn't squeeze myself into such kind of tight corner where I am not accepted openly. 

Even if you don't, there are decent people who are really interested in doing that and it's one thing that's very common with games. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Even if you don't, there are decent people who are really interested in doing that and it's one thing that's very common with games. 

Humans are simply made difference, we have different species of humans, lol. So, I don't get surprise seeing such happening. I wouldn't get to force myself in where I am not accepted. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Humans are simply made difference, we have different species of humans, lol. So, I don't get surprise seeing such happening. I wouldn't get to force myself in where I am not accepted. 

Yeah, it's actually what these companies look up to, because if it's not like that, most of their games wouldn't make the market. 

7 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's actually what these companies look up to, because if it's not like that, most of their games wouldn't make the market. 

Yeah bro, they just want to support the video game company of their choice even when they aren't getting it right. That's one games are losing values rather than regain back. 

I remember this being free on PS Plus for PS4 back in the day. Was a really interesting exploration/survival roguelike that I ended up dropping a ton of hours into. Was fun. May have to download it again sometime and see what all the new content has brought to the table.

Edited by DylanC

6 hours ago, DylanC said:

I remember this being free on PS Plus for PS4 back in the day. Was a really interesting exploration/survival roguelike that I ended up dropping a ton of hours into. Was fun. May have to download it again sometime and see what all the new content has brought to the table.

It's currently $14.99 on steam. It's not that expensive from the looks of it.