Register Now
skyfire

Don’t Starve Together

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Not expensive at all, it is worth checking on properly and taking advantage asap before it will increase Iver night due to emergency price change xD. 

Well, it's all about if the game still makes sense to gamers now because if it's not, even if it's sold $5 most wouldn't buy it. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I might purchase it if gets down to $1.5 😂. That's a complete steal in my opinion and I can just give it away if I don't feel like playing. 

xD, it sounds good that way, since you're getting it in a shrewd way. It will count as one of the games in your backlog. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I think for those who are into this type of the games and the narrative they may like it.

Yeah, they will definitely be into the game. I do enjoy it every time I get to play it which is not always often. It's a nice game. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, it sounds good that way, since you're getting it in a shrewd way. It will count as one of the games in your backlog. 

They should just put the game out for free and not $1. I don't think that I have ever seen any video game sold for $1.

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

They should just put the game out for free and not $1. I don't think that I have ever seen any video game sold for $1.

xD, their is no video game in such amount, even the outdated PS2 games doesn't cost that amount either. I said that, just to rack fun, and see how others react. 

On 2/25/2022 at 6:53 AM, skyfire said:

Narrative based games are something worth playing too.

Seriously, once the game's narrative are all lit and spot on, there is no way you wouldn't enjoy playing the video game all the time. 

On 2/25/2022 at 6:53 AM, skyfire said:

Narrative based games are something worth playing too.

Most of the time, I believe that narrative video games are the best bet to get into because they have everything covered. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Most of the time, I believe that narrative video games are the best bet to get into because they have everything covered. 

They kind of get you engaged into the game and also make you play for hours. So that is the specialty of those games.

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

It talks real life actions, I mostly love playing narrative video games due to the quality of it's stories. 

Personally, I believe that it's something that you even get to learn more narrative games when you get into playing them. 

On 1/20/2022 at 1:13 PM, Empire said:

I'm surprised together wasn't on switch for a long time. I saw the original on switch online's game trials and that made me realize this, either way very happy this is coming to switch.

They know very well how much they are looking at selling the game when it comes to switch, so it was inevitable it's going to come.