Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most devastating character deaths?

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When I played Mortar Kombat via PS2 and on my mobile phone, the 'rest in peace brutality killing is one of the worst way of sending a character to death. 

What's been talked about actually is more like a tragedy death fate of probably your favorite characters in any video games that you played. 

On 12/29/2021 at 11:33 PM, The Blackangel said:

Arthur Morgan in RDR2. Hosea and Lenny made me cry, but when Arthur died, I bawled like a baby. I'm by no means in love with him, but I love him like crazy just the same. He brought me into a family I never had before. And losing him like that was a crushing blow.

I really felt for what happened to Arthur Morgan in RDR2. I personally died myself over and over again about it. It even gave me a sense of connection to the game. 

On 1/1/2022 at 3:44 PM, The Blackangel said:

The first time I played RDR2, when Arthur died, afterwards I went for about 4 months or so where I just couldn't play any video game. I was too broken hearted. But I ended up missing him so much that I had to start playing it again.

Seriously, some tragic events in your favorite video games can hit you so hard that you hit rock bottom that's going to be very difficult to get out from. 

Edited by Heatman

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, some tragic events in your favorite video games can hit you so hard that you hit rock bottom that's going to be very difficult to get out from. 

Take a look at this top 10 sad deaths and tell me what you think of it. Which one's affected you mostly? 

I remember Aerith's death. Saddening? Not really. Surprising? Yes.

I also never expected John to be gunned down by 20 armed men in front of his own barn. It never confirms anything, but I think Abigail died of a broken heart.

And as I've already pointed out, Arthur's death broke my heart.

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Take a look at this top 10 sad deaths and tell me what you think of it. Which one's affected you mostly? 

Amongst the sad deaths that really touched me well in the video is the one in 7th place, the death of Aunt May in Spiderman. It really broke the Spiderman. 

On 1/5/2022 at 8:07 AM, Heatman said:

Amongst the sad deaths that really touched me well in the video is the one in 7th place, the death of Aunt May in Spiderman. It really broke the Spiderman. 

After watching that clip, I really felt pushed to get and watch the new Spiderman : No way Home as soon as possible. 

On 12/29/2021 at 5:33 PM, The Blackangel said:

Arthur Morgan in RDR2. Hosea and Lenny made me cry, but when Arthur died, I bawled like a baby. I'm by no means in love with him, but I love him like crazy just the same. He brought me into a family I never had before. And losing him like that was a crushing blow.

Was a depressing ending for sure. But I'd argue John Marston's death was more impactful, at least for me. That ending to the first game still lives with me. 

As for any others, I'd say Lee's death in the first season of Walking Dead. 

9 hours ago, Kane99 said:

As for any others, I'd say Lee's death in the first season of Walking Dead. 

I never really got to play Walking Dead. Most of my friends that got into the gameplay told me outright that the death of Lee was definitely expected in the game.