Register Now
StaceyPowers

Did you ever get back in touch with old online gaming buddies years later?

On 1/9/2022 at 12:41 AM, Heatman said:

What's the platform that you are looking at trying to get reconnected back with your lost friends? 

He might make use of discord if it's possible to get them on the platform or better still he can easily make new gaming friends from there. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

He might make use of discord if it's possible to get them on the platform or better still he can easily make new gaming friends from there. 

There are thousands of gamers to choose from Discord if it's having gaming friends that you're looking for but be careful of toxic ones. 

46 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I use discord I never met any friend since I started getting in touch with their Chats on the group. The reason is that, I never gotten any chance to interact with them much. 

That's how I play games these days. Usually with friends on discord. I haven't played my Xbox one online much since I got my gaming PC built. 

I also work through Discord these days. So I use it a lot. 

19 hours ago, Kane99 said:

That's how I play games these days. Usually with friends on discord. I haven't played my Xbox one online much since I got my gaming PC built. 

What kind of job are you doing via discord that is taking up your time dude? It is understandable that discord is an interactive social media with growing reputation. 

20 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Definitely, I'm very sure that making use of discord is definitely going to be very helpful in reconnecting with some old gaming friends. 

On 1/11/2022 at 3:53 AM, Justin11 said:

I use discord I never met any friend since I started getting in touch with their Chats on the group. The reason is that, I never gotten any chance to interact with them much. 

If you get into good gaming channels on Discord, you can easily make tons of friends that you can't even keep up with all of them. 

13 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If you get into good gaming channels on Discord, you can easily make tons of friends that you can't even keep up with all of them. 

That's okay, even I'm making friends at discord I'll pick out some, which my spirit accepts, and they must be helpful in one way to the other in my gaming career. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's okay, even I'm making friends at discord I'll pick out some, which my spirit accepts, and they must be helpful in one way to the other in my gaming career. 

Yeah exactly, once you start looking in the right places and right channels on Discord, you can be rest assured of getting the kind of gaming friends you want. 

58 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, once you start looking in the right places and right channels on Discord, you can be rest assured of getting the kind of gaming friends you want. 

Yeah, it all starts out from being in the right channel on Discord and everything would be made very easy for you to follow. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it all starts out from being in the right channel on Discord and everything would be made very easy for you to follow. 

Yeah, it's something that I have been doing for years being very active on Discord. I have made good friends especially in co-op games. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's something that I have been doing for years being very active on Discord. I have made good friends especially in co-op games. 

Yeah, although I'm not too active on Discord, the little time that I have spent on some channels on it have proven to be very fruitful. 

On 1/7/2022 at 2:41 PM, Boblee said:

Exactly, some are really that good that you can't let go of them that easily. I have had such kind of friends in the past. 

Some friends are simply worth it around our lives, they are even more than friends. I have one which is like a brother to me, he plays soccer with me. 

On 1/12/2022 at 7:59 PM, Heatman said:

I'll go back to my discord gaming communities to involve somewhat more to see if I can get some positive in there, and make good friends too. But I wouldn't much time there like I'm doing here. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I'll go back to my discord gaming communities to involve somewhat more to see if I can get some positive in there, and make good friends too. But I wouldn't much time there like I'm doing here. 

Yeah exactly, just get into channels that are efficient and effective when it comes to games that matters, then you can pick out those you went.