Register Now
StaceyPowers

What are the most aesthetically beautiful games being developed right now?

2 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

I don't see how it's a good thing, I'd actually prefer there to be a gap between the two so I can focus on at a time and not have such a big hole burned in my pocket all at once.

Yeah, I do get your point, although some people aren't really bothered about the cost of getting the game except the time required to play them concurrently. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm actually very interested in both games as it stands. So, it's really a good thing that both of them are coming out almost the same. 

Is it possible to be playing both of them games with same tactics from the same direction? The money aspect of everything is even offering big disadvantage to some gamers. 

Edited by Boblee

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Is it possible to be playing both of them games with same tactics from the same direction? The money aspect of everything is even offering big disadvantage to some gamers. 

Some people or gamers don't have the money issue challenges at all. They might be worried about when to play and not purchasing the games. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some people or gamers don't have the money issue challenges at all. They might be worried about when to play and not purchasing the games. 

Seriously, this always reminds me of my Russian friend who spends a lot of money on games. Just his in games purchases is over $1000. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, this always reminds me of my Russian friend who spends a lot of money on games. Just his in games purchases is over $1000. 

Seriously that kind of guy is very rich from the looks of it with how he spends money on video games that he plays most of the time. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm not really hearing much on this game Starfield that's to be released this year. Why is that? 

Isn't that the game that's been in development for like 10 years or more? I may be wrong on the time, but I think it started out as a Kickstarter that gained them a ton of money to make this game. 

It's supposed to be a really quality looking game. Most space related games tend to look pretty, kinda helps with the space setting as well. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Isn't that the game that's been in development for like 10 years or more? I may be wrong on the time, but I think it started out as a Kickstarter that gained them a ton of money to make this game. 

It's supposed to be a really quality looking game. Most space related games tend to look pretty, kinda helps with the space setting as well. 

Your probably thinking of Star Citizen.  It was graphical impressive when it was first announced but it's constantly had to be updated as hardware has moved forward so it's average at best today.  It's pretty much a scam anyway but I don't wanna get into that and derail the topic.

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I think so too which is why I keep wondering what's going with the game. But let's keep up the high hopes and see what happens with the game this year with its release. 

On 1/14/2022 at 10:12 AM, Boblee said:

I'm not really hearing much on this game Starfield that's to be released this year. Why is that? 

There is definitely a good reason why there isn't any chatters on the game Starfield. It's either as a result of the company behind its release or something else. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is definitely a good reason why there isn't any chatters on the game Starfield. It's either as a result of the company behind its release or something else. 

What's even the company that's making the game Starfield? Let me even look it up and know more about them.