Register Now
StaceyPowers

What are the most aesthetically beautiful games being developed right now?

36 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I think that there is something very good being cooked up with Elden Ring. 

Elden ring might be a good game although I don't like "souls like" games. But it's definitely not outstanding in terms of graphics.

22 hours ago, m76 said:

Elden ring might be a good game although I don't like "souls like" games. But it's definitely not outstanding in terms of graphics.

Why don't you like "souls like" games? Probably because of how punishing they can be I guess with Dark Souls as a vivid example? 

There's a lot of great games coming with quality graphics. If anything, I think most games coming soon look pretty good graphically. 

The new horizon zero dawn  game looks beautiful. You can kinda expect most of the triple A games to look stunning. 

On 12/30/2021 at 10:59 PM, Heatman said:

Why don't you like "souls like" games? Probably because of how punishing they can be I guess with Dark Souls as a vivid example? 

Well, that might be the reason for it because personally, it took me ages to get used to the punishment of the game. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Well, that might be the reason for it because personally, it took me ages to get used to the punishment of the game. 

Seriously, it's the same thing with me as well because I know how long it took me and I even had to go off the game for a while. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's the same thing with me as well because I know how long it took me and I even had to go off the game for a while. 

I'm not surprised that you took some time off before you got to complete playing the game because it's that challenging.