Register Now
skyfire

Unforeseen Incidents

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I always hope that lots of things should change around video games, starting from the one mentioned here, it will bring new experience. 

I am pretty sure some games if done right in 3D they can give you a lot better output too. But I appreciate whats done for this game too.

Just now, skyfire said:

I am pretty sure some games if done right in 3D they can give you a lot better output too. But I appreciate whats done for this game too.

3D games will always be something that's going to be a big deal with the games they are used on. I love 3D games so much. 

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

Exactly, but not all video games can be made on 3D. Developers differs, and 3D games requires reasonable budget, not all game devs can afford that. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I always hope that lots of things should change around video games, starting from the one mentioned here, it will bring new experience. 

The challenge is something that's very common and it's going to take a while to settle. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly, but not all video games can be made on 3D. Developers differs, and 3D games requires reasonable budget, not all game devs can afford that. 

That's why there are good 2D video games out there which have good number of players who go all in the game. 

On 3/21/2022 at 7:35 PM, Justin11 said:

Some games are even better on 2D than 3D. It's all about going with the design that works best for your game. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Some games are even better on 2D than 3D. It's all about going with the design that works best for your game. 

Top Eleven Football Manager is definitely better for me in 2D that it's been for years, they should better leave it at that. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Can you help me mention those 2D video games better off than 3D games. I don't get much excitement playing 2D games, even when I have some of them on mobile phone. 

On 3/24/2022 at 12:32 AM, Justin11 said:

Can you help me mention those 2D video games better off than 3D games. I don't get much excitement playing 2D games, even when I have some of them on mobile phone. 

Plenty of them on the android. for a change check "little nightmare". it's one of the 2D category platformer with 3D kind of feel.. also limbo is yet another game too.

On 3/23/2022 at 8:37 AM, Boblee said:

There are so many of such 2D games that are available on mobile devices. One search through the Play Store and you have them all. 

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

Plenty of them on the android. for a change check "little nightmare". it's one of the 2D category platformer with 3D kind of feel.. also limbo is yet another game too.

Is limbo made in 3D and running on Android phones? 

Android games are 3D and 2D, I enjoy mostly 3D.

On 3/25/2022 at 7:22 AM, skyfire said:

I think hollow knight, altos adventure, little nightmare are some of the best 2D games.

For me, it's Little Nightmare that's my favorite video game when it comes to playing 2D games. 

On 3/25/2022 at 7:22 AM, skyfire said:

I think hollow knight, altos adventure, little nightmare are some of the best 2D games.

Little nightmares is a game that can even make you feel like it's 3D based. Do you know if the developers are working on getting it to 3D?

2 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Little nightmares is a game that can even make you feel like it's 3D based. Do you know if the developers are working on getting it to 3D?

If they eventually make the game Little nightmares in 3D, and actually have it perfectly done, it's going to be massive for the game.