Register Now
skyfire

Unforeseen Incidents

43 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I think after 2nd wave things just were dramatized by the media. And games like these are kind of like simulation rather than any specific narrative.

Seriously, the second wave wasn't really doing the world any good because the 1st wave have already did so much damage. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I think after 2nd wave things just were dramatized by the media. And games like these are kind of like simulation rather than any specific narrative.

I don't think so about it being dramatized by the media. The world was already very afraid of the virus. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't think so about it being dramatized by the media. The world was already very afraid of the virus. 

Till today, I'm still very much afraid of the pandemic of coronavirus because at least 3 of my close friends died from getting infected. 

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

xD, their is nothing much different from the ones they made previous especially the series types. It's running like a simulator, and not much realistic this days. 

Yes the thing is like we got used to the virus and things have pretty much changed on that note as well.

I'm not sure if I would be able to say that I'm used to the pandemic of coronavirus because it really tore a lot of people away from my life. 

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes the thing is like we got used to the virus and things have pretty much changed on that note as well.

Yeah, I believe that it's something that's going to get better over time as we have seen a lot of business getting back to normal. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I believe that it's something that's going to get better over time as we have seen a lot of business getting back to normal. 

It's still going to take a while to get everything back to normal the way our lives used to be because we would live in fear for a long time now. 

On 3/2/2022 at 2:52 AM, Boblee said:

It's still going to take a while to get everything back to normal the way our lives used to be because we would live in fear for a long time now. 

Everyone has lived in fear since 2019. People now pray that they are healthy and not contract the virus, but I think we all should be bothered about the things we eat instead of this.

On 3/2/2022 at 4:45 AM, Heatman said:

I think in near future the business would be bouncing back strong too. We just don't know when and how that would be happening.

I think in near future the business would be bouncing back strong too. We just don't know when and how that would be happening.

The way the world is reacting and reaching out is what will go a very long way in making things get back to normal. 

On 3/6/2022 at 8:08 AM, skyfire said:

Yes currently a lot of things have changed and will be changing in next few months or so. but I guess we have to wait for those.

Yes of course, that's something that's very correct and it's likely how the stuff is going to be till they are done with getting out new ones.