Register Now
skyfire

Unforeseen Incidents

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Welcome to the world of weird gaming fans. They literally play anything that's playable once they can access it. 

Seriously, play an Ebola video game at the same time when it was killing so many people wouldn't go down well with my psychology. 

On 2/22/2022 at 8:49 PM, Kane99 said:

I've been thinking about getting it on steam. But idk. I really like the art style and the story aspects of it all, but idk if I'll get into it for long. 

How much does it sell at Steam now? Have you checked it out to know the actual price? 

On 1/29/2022 at 4:11 AM, Empire said:

Remember when we played video games for escapism from the reality of a deadly pandemic?

Agree. 
I don't want to go from the realities of covid today in the world and going to playing a game with a pandemic. I will pass. 

16 minutes ago, Altair said:

Agree. 
I don't want to go from the realities of covid today in the world and going to playing a game with a pandemic. I will pass. 

Seriously, we never had any other choice being stuck at home with no where to go. We had only the games to keep us being sane. 

Covid 19 pandemic isn't the first time pandemic occurred in the life of humans. Spanish flu occured too which was also known as '1918 influenza pandemic' existed between 1918 - 1921, with 50M people succumbing to death. and around 500M estimated cases of the disease. So, don't feel frightened much, cos of covid 19, I just hope we experience good time in the future and not suffering another deadly one shortly after covid 19. 

Edited by Justin11

On 2/24/2022 at 2:40 AM, Heatman said:

How much does it sell at Steam now? Have you checked it out to know the actual price? 

It's only going for $20 on steam, but I've been really cheap as of late and haven't wanted to spend much on anything as of late. Not a bad price, but I might wait until a sale pops up to grab it. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

It's only going for $20 on steam, but I've been really cheap as of late and haven't wanted to spend much on anything as of late. Not a bad price, but I might wait until a sale pops up to grab it. 

There is a possibility that the price would still drop as the year goes by, so you should try waiting it out. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is a possibility that the price would still drop as the year goes by, so you should try waiting it out. 

Yeah, it's normally how it works. It's the same thing with Call of Duty Vanguard now. It's dropped down off the initial price it was sold at release. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's normally how it works. It's the same thing with Call of Duty Vanguard now. It's dropped down off the initial price it was sold at release. 

And I actually purchased Call of Duty Vanguard Ultimate Edition for almost $90 when it was released... 😂 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

And I actually purchased Call of Duty Vanguard Ultimate Edition for almost $90 when it was released... 😂 

I was actually gifted the game here and it was such a great feeling, although I later gave it out myself to a friend. 

On 2/25/2022 at 9:42 PM, Kane99 said:

I just decided to give into the game and pick it up already. It's a move that I'm very much enjoying now. 

On 2/26/2022 at 12:32 AM, Justin11 said:

Covid 19 pandemic isn't the first time pandemic occurred in the life of humans. Spanish flu occured too which was also known as '1918 influenza pandemic' existed between 1918 - 1921, with 50M people succumbing to death. and around 500M estimated cases of the disease. So, don't feel frightened much, cos of covid 19, I just hope we experience good time in the future and not suffering another deadly one shortly after covid 19. 

I think after 2nd wave things just were dramatized by the media. And games like these are kind of like simulation rather than any specific narrative.