Register Now
skyfire

Unforeseen Incidents

On 1/28/2022 at 8:08 AM, skyfire said:

Narrative based games are kind of fun to explore. Here's new one to check out.

It's actually a kind of game that I ca only get into when I want to blank out of reality to be in the world of my own. 

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

It's one shot type of the games. I assume it's possible to play these type of the games if you put the resources the right way.

Yeah, that looks more like it. I might give into playing it sometime in the future if I still find it appealing. 

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

It's one shot type of the games. I assume it's possible to play these type of the games if you put the resources the right way.

In all games that you ever get into playing, if you don't have your gaming resources the way it's supposed to be, it's definitely going to be a very challenging game. 

On 2/10/2022 at 8:18 PM, Boblee said:

In all games that you ever get into playing, if you don't have your gaming resources the way it's supposed to be, it's definitely going to be a very challenging game. 

I think sometimes narratives and the easy targets can also make the game one shot play.

53 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I think sometimes narratives and the easy targets can also make the game one shot play.

I think so too. Such narratives and the easy targets can make games possibly be a one shot set up. I do kind of fancy such games. 

38 minutes ago, skyfire said:

It kind of feels like simulator scenarios where the game has it's own set of the issues that are out there.

I am not a super fan of simulator games, I do play the genre once in a blue moon. I believe 'unforeseen incidents is one of the simulator games we have. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

It kind of feels like simulator scenarios where the game has it's own set of the issues that are out there.

It always gets to that point in most simulation video games and all I do in such situation is find a way to make progress.