Register Now
egghead

Which is the most awaited Games in 2022?

11 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

s.t.a.l.k.e.r II is taking long as well, but better than God of war Ragnarok that has no definite time of release. 

I have to disagree with you there.  The fact that they haven't announced an exact release date means their doing the right thing as far as I'm concerned.

The trap that so many other publishers/developers let themselves fall into these days is announcing the release date of their games to early.  That's exactly what CD Project Red did with Cyberpunk 2077 and we all remember how that turned out.  They should wait to announce a date until they are confident beyond reasonable doubt that they will deliver.  So even if Santa Monica Studios wait until just a couple of months before release to make the announcement I am 100% on board with that.

15 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

I have to disagree with you there.  The fact that they haven't announced an exact release date means their doing the right thing as far as I'm concerned.

The trap that so many other publishers/developers let themselves fall into these days is announcing the release date of their games to early.  That's exactly what CD Project Red did with Cyberpunk 2077 and we all remember how that turned out.  They should wait to announce a date until they are confident beyond reasonable doubt that they will deliver.  So even if Santa Monica Studios wait until just a couple of months before release to make the announcement I am 100% on board with that.

What you've said is right, I looked into it and saw the need to believe what you've said so far man. I think though, Santa Monica studio is right too on their delay with God of war Ragnarok release, it is better for them to be confident of what they're releasing than going on to release crap. 

I saw exactly what happened with Cyberpunk 2077, we know that 'CD Projekt RED didn't do something expected during the initial release, it was a crap indeed, it took enough time and resources for the company to get the game back in order. 

A few more games still tops the list for me as the most anticipated game of 2022 with The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild 2 being the very best for me but it's been delayed, so we wait till 2023. Also Square Enix Final Fantasy XVI is another one to add to the list. 

On 4/15/2022 at 6:10 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

The big hits were already released in February. Saints Row remake is what I'm excited for now. I gotta see what they did with it. 

That's for sure with Horizon Forbidden West and Elden Ring. I'm not sure if there was any other bigger than both of them out yet. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You didn't include God of war Ragnarok on the list? You've always expressed your dissatisfaction with the way the company have delayed the release of the game with so much adjustments made. 

The delay for the game God of War Ragnarok is an understandable one based on how huge the game is. They better not rush it and mess it up. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

The delay for the game God of War Ragnarok is an understandable one based on how huge the game is. They better not rush it and mess it up. 

xD, no problem, they should proceed with what's noteworthy around the game. So, it wouldn't end up disappointing, it has lots of expectations we want it living up to the billing.