Register Now
egghead

Which is the most awaited Games in 2022?

A lot of interesting games are set to launch in 2022, and a couple of games have already been released in January, 2022. For example, Rainbow Six: Extraction was released in January 20, and Pokemon Legends: Arceus was released in January 28. Some of the most anticipated games are Dying Light 2, Sifu, Horizon Forbidden West, Elden Ring, etc. Which game are you eagerly waiting for in 2022.

For me, personally, it's going to be the E&E edition of Grand Theft Auto V. Whilst I know Rockstar has changed quite a bit recently, I still have a bit of trust in them to actually create something that is worthy of an upgrade on the current generation of consoles. Hopefully it's not just some slightly upgraded graphics and frame rate.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Starfield will probably be a hit because the Bethesda modding community is going to go crazy with that one.

If they don't try to pull something stupid again like trying to lock down modding in favour of microtransactions, or put it  behind a paywall.

On 2/10/2022 at 5:03 PM, Boblee said:

It's actually a good thing in disguise with what happened to the release of God of war Ragnarok. We were going to happy with the delay in the end. 

It's still not out yet but Elden Ring is out with so many other games that were on the wait which most of them have been good releases like Horizon Forbidden West etc.