Register Now
skyfire

Midnight Girl

I was checking one of the group on facebook where the indie developers release their games pre and post steam launch. Found this one point and click game over there.

If you look at it and the overall gameplay demo it's fun for those who are into this genre of point and click games.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1578990/Midnight_Girl/?fbclid=IwAR0OxejjoZO6nT8j0Du0PfxtEs-gkM0TS9jvXxY_OydRiGRFmktrfy7KYLA

46 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Some really good games into strategy genre are point and click, which includes age of empires, commando, XCOM etc.

It's actually only Age of Empires that I can really make an exception for because it's quite good when compared to others in my opinion. 

Adventure, strategy, creative, survival are simply tricky games. We can't avoid playing them, we have choices too. I find survival hard, but I still play through it provided the game enticed me. I believe midnight girl gonna be quality adventurous video game through the description. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yes it has a lot of depth and it's kind of open map game where as the midnight girl is more or less adventure game.

Any video games that allows the possibility of exploring more always gets more attention from me, because it's what I always look forward for. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Any video games that allows the possibility of exploring more always gets more attention from me, because it's what I always look forward for. 

Here the case is more or less kind of different though, the rewarding part I am not sure.

29 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Here the case is more or less kind of different though, the rewarding part I am not sure.

Why do I love getting into playing more of open world video games? It's for that same purpose of getting my gaming satisfaction from such games. 

On 2/9/2022 at 3:51 PM, Boblee said:

To be very honest with you, point and click games are not really my thing but this one looks good enough to give it a try. 

Same - the only point and click game that I really liked in recent times is the Broken Sword series and that's because the story is so amazing.

I can definitely see why people would like this type of game. You are  going on a heist while solving puzzles to get a diamond and feeling like you are a thief. 
Not my type of game however. 
Unless it's DOS games I'm not really into point and click games. 
I will pass. 

On 2/14/2022 at 10:20 PM, killamch89 said:

Same - the only point and click game that I really liked in recent times is the Broken Sword series and that's because the story is so amazing.

Yeah, they have something unique in its gameplay and style that makes it count so much for gamers and why they like getting into it. 

13 hours ago, Altair said:

I can definitely see why people would like this type of game. You are  going on a heist while solving puzzles to get a diamond and feeling like you are a thief. 
Not my type of game however. 
Unless it's DOS games I'm not really into point and click games. 
I will pass. 

It's a PC based game and also available on other platforms too.