Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you think VR is over-hyped?

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's really a big shame that there isn't any good alternative to replace VR headset with. It's unique on its own. 

VR headset is just coming out new, we shouldn't expect anyone to replace it immediately. Remember, it takes a bit of technical know-how to succeed in replacing  particular tech, and becoming the number one if you're a hardware or software developer. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

VR headset is just coming out new, we shouldn't expect anyone to replace it immediately. Remember, it takes a bit of technical know-how to succeed in replacing  particular tech, and becoming the number one if you're a hardware or software developer. 

VR headset have been in existence since the 1950's. They are just working up making it give better in gaming activities. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

VR headset have been in existence since the 1950's. They are just working up making it give better in gaming activities. 

It's really been a while buddy, thanks slot for sharing this quality information here. At the moment it keeps getting better and better. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

It's really been a while buddy, thanks slot for sharing this quality information here. At the moment it keeps getting better and better. 

Yeah, they are always working on getting the VR headset better and gamers are interested in them making it affordable for them. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, they are always working on getting the VR headset better and gamers are interested in them making it affordable for them. 

We look forward to that, seeing more improvement in the VR headset, and again, seeing the price being affordable too for average users. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

We look forward to that, seeing more improvement in the VR headset, and again, seeing the price being affordable too for average users. 

Yeah, the price challenge is something that's going to be a very serious problem for most gamers to adapt to. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, and it's definitely why I had to look up for better option that can replace the much heated VR headset but still could not see any.

I doubt if you can really find a better replacement for VR headset. Although you can keep trying, you might just be lucky someday. 

7 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I doubt if you can really find a better replacement for VR headset. Although you can keep trying, you might just be lucky someday. 

The truth of the matter is that there is always a possibility replacement for almost everything in the world. It's if you are patient enough to find it. 

12 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

VR headset is a unique game prop that's very cool with the kind of games that are available for you to play on it. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I will consider VR, when it becomes popular and even available at the local online and offline stores then i wouldn't fail to consider it. 

I believe that VR headsets are available in local stores as well as online stores. I have seen many of them offline. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I will consider VR, when it becomes popular and even available at the local online and offline stores then i wouldn't fail to consider it. 

The only thing that VR headsets isn't right now is cheaper or being affordable. It's readily available everywhere. 

On 3/19/2022 at 9:09 AM, Boblee said:

The only thing that VR headsets isn't right now is cheaper or being affordable. It's readily available everywhere. 

Well, it's only time that it's going to take and then the price of good quality VR headsets would be affordable. 

I decided to search for a VR headset yesterday that is affordable to me. What I saw at Amazon store for a Sony Play station VR is shocker, due to its hefty price tag there. It is placed at the rate of $493. I know at another store, it will be cheaper there.