Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you think VR is over-hyped?

5 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Exactly my point. Reason why it will be very difficult to find a good replacement for VR headset.

Yeah, once there is a very good replacement for the VR headset, it's something that a lot of gamers will be open to getting as soon as possible. 

On 3/20/2022 at 11:04 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, once there is a very good replacement for the VR headset, it's something that a lot of gamers will be open to getting as soon as possible. 

That's true. Anyways I'll love to get a VR headset someday especially if I can see a very affordable one. Because am not ready to spend huge on it.

15 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

That's true. Anyways I'll love to get a VR headset someday especially if I can see a very affordable one. Because am not ready to spend huge on it.

Eventually, good thing happens to those who wait. If you can be able to wait it out, I'm very sure that it will be affordable some day. 

19 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I think that I saw one that's as cheap as $150 on Amazon. What's your budget for the VR headset, let's see what we are looking at...? 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't know if my current console is compatible with VGR headset. If it is compatible, then I'll look for cheaper VR headset to buy to see how it looks. 

Playstation 4 right? I think it does have one that's compatible with it but wait let me find out for sure so we don't make mistakes. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Playstation 4 right? I think it does have one that's compatible with it but wait let me find out for sure so we don't make mistakes. 

There are VR headset for Playstation 4. My friend makes use of one but I don't know the name yet but I can find out for sure. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are VR headset for Playstation 4. My friend makes use of one but I don't know the name yet but I can find out for sure. 

It would be nice if there's VR headset for PlayStation 4. Although If I must purchase a VR headset then it must be on PS5.

11 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

It would be nice if there's VR headset for PlayStation 4. Although If I must purchase a VR headset then it must be on PS5.

There is nothing wrong with using and playing with VR headset with your Playstation 4 if you can afford it by the way. 

On 3/24/2022 at 9:45 AM, Heatman said:

Yes, I mean VR headset and not VGR, typo. If you've find the right one just let me know by replying to my message.