Register Now
NightmareFarm

Most underrated games that came out last year?

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, that's one way to play and have fun without putting pressure on yourself to have the games completed. 

Exactly bro, I don't have to put myself or entangle myself in such.  Because video games wouldn't be sweet for me, If I am rushing it. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly bro, I don't have to put myself or entangle myself in such.  Because video games wouldn't be sweet for me, If I am rushing it. 

Seriously, it's something that you have a lot to learn from when you play in a normal way. It's why it's the best playing approach. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's something that you have a lot to learn from when you play in a normal way. It's why it's the best playing approach. 

Correct. That's what I've been doing for ages now. And I wouldn't change the fact, because I enjoy playing attention the story of the game and and other amazing features of the game. 

I loved what I saw in Returnal when I watched it's trailer on YouTube. But for the fact it is a third person's shooters and a PS5 compatible game, made me lose interest. It wouldn't be possible for me to add the game on the list of games I've played any time. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I loved what I saw in Returnal when I watched it's trailer on YouTube. But for the fact it is a third person's shooters and a PS5 compatible game, made me lose interest. It wouldn't be possible for me to add the game on the list of games I've played any time. 

I have been playing the game Returnal for a while now and I'm very pleased with it especially with the video game's design and custom characters. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been playing the game Returnal for a while now and I'm very pleased with it especially with the video game's design and custom characters. 

But you don't have PS5 na to play the game. Check the game well, it is oy running on PS5, and PS5 isn't available, only small quantity is being disbursed. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

But you don't have PS5 na to play the game. Check the game well, it is oy running on PS5, and PS5 isn't available, only small quantity is being disbursed. 

I don't have Playstation 5 now doesn't mean that I wouldn't have it tomorrow. Once it's available, I'm definitely going to get it. 

On 3/20/2022 at 12:21 PM, Justin11 said:

Correct. That's what I've been doing for ages now. And I wouldn't change the fact, because I enjoy playing attention the story of the game and and other amazing features of the game. 

It gives you the possibility to learn new things in the game than what happens to it when you rush do pay. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

PS5 isn't running away, it will definitely come around when the time comes. PS1 came and go, others stood favourite and it became a retro game. 

A lot of gamers are too impatient very well when it comes to their inability to get the console PS5. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't have Playstation 5 now doesn't mean that I wouldn't have it tomorrow. Once it's available, I'm definitely going to get it. 

Oh, is that what you meant? But you sounded like someone who has bought the console. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Oh, is that what you meant? But you sounded like someone who has bought the console. 

I didn't see anywhere he stated that he's got a Playstation 5. He's most recently owned games according to him were PS4, PC and Nintendo Switch. 

On 3/21/2022 at 10:55 PM, Heatman said:

A lot of gamers are too impatient very well when it comes to their inability to get the console PS5. 

For something that they have waited for too long, they are bound to be frustrated 😤 with the long waiting. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

For something that they have waited for too long, they are bound to be frustrated 😤 with the long waiting. 

Multiple reports online and even offline are complaining about not being able to see the PS5 or Xbox Series X anywhere.