Register Now
NightmareFarm

Most underrated games that came out last year?

36 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I have some really good reasons to believe that the game Resident Evil Village was kind of underrated. 

I don't think so, the game drew more of the attention, I will say, it's over hyped. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't think so, the game drew more of the attention, I will say, it's over hyped. 

I can very well agree with you on this that the game was over hyped. Even though it won some awesome award last year. 

I think Watch Dogs Legion was a very under-rated game that came out in 2021. I kinda figured that game would have blown up like WD2 did, but I guess not. I still have yet to play it myself, but want to give it a try soon. I like the permadeath option with the characters you play as, makes it even tougher to keep the players you like alive. 

1 minute ago, Kane99 said:

I think Watch Dogs Legion was a very under-rated game that came out in 2021. I kinda figured that game would have blown up like WD2 did, but I guess not. I still have yet to play it myself, but want to give it a try soon. I like the permadeath option with the characters you play as, makes it even tougher to keep the players you like alive. 

I never really got to play the game but from what I heard, it's a good one just like you pointed out that it was underrated and I do agree. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can very well agree with you on this that the game was over hyped. Even though it won some awesome award last year. 

After the sales of the game on high demand, what happened next? Did the hype continue? 

7 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

After the sales of the game on high demand, what happened next? Did the hype continue? 

It's pegged where it is in my opinion. Now, there are so many new games that's well set up to break all the records of 2021 games. 

Just now, Boblee said:

It's pegged where it is in my opinion. Now, there are so many new games that's well set up to break all the records of 2021 games. 

Yeah, the hype was breached, because it wasn't up to what was expected. Let's see what 2022 holds in the bag with it's numerous games that is under the table to be released, others released as well. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, the hype was breached, because it wasn't up to what was expected. Let's see what 2022 holds in the bag with it's numerous games that is under the table to be released, others released as well. 

I believe that 2022 is already looking good when it comes to the games that's out already. 

On 3/7/2022 at 10:20 PM, Boblee said:

I have some really good reasons to believe that the game Resident Evil Village was kind of underrated. 

Seriously, that gamer does not know exactly what he or she was saying because Resident Evil Village was a game that made all the hits. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that gamer does not know exactly what he or she was saying because Resident Evil Village was a game that made all the hits. 

I do agree with you on this to some extent. There are so awards that the game picked up during gaming awards. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why I don't feel comfortable that the DLC on the Resident Evil 8 is yet to come out. It should have been by now. 

You can check it out on search engines if you aren't sure, YouTube channels of WatchMojo, IGN and Angry Joe is there for you too..