Register Now
NightmareFarm

Most underrated games that came out last year?

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You can check it out on search engines if you aren't sure, YouTube channels of WatchMojo, IGN and Angry Joe is there for you too..

It's not yet out, although there has been a lot of talk about it coming but Capcom haven't really made a stand on it. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's not yet out, although there has been a lot of talk about it coming but Capcom haven't really made a stand on it. 

If they eventually decide to get it out, there are so many Resident 4 and Resident 8 fans that can't wait to get it. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Since we never heard anything from Capcom, it shows the game isn't underdevelopment at the meantime, it will take some time for the game to come into limelight. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Since we never heard anything from Capcom, it shows the game isn't underdevelopment at the meantime, it will take some time for the game to come into limelight. 

Exactly the point of what we have been discussing for a while now. It's not really that's too edgy for me as I'm looking for other better DLC to get into. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly the point of what we have been discussing for a while now. It's not really that's too edgy for me as I'm looking for other better DLC to get into. 

I wouldn't bother about any of the DLC popping up, I'll cross my hands and waiting for any Capcom DLC coming Live. 

10 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't bother about any of the DLC popping up, I'll cross my hands and waiting for any Capcom DLC coming Live. 

I think that they even have a another game more likely to come up first than the DLC that we so much wanted. 

11 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I think that they even have a another game more likely to come up first than the DLC that we so much wanted. 

Capcom is on work progress, they can't stop, they simply want to get better, by weighing up options best suiting to their plans. 

12 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Capcom is on work progress, they can't stop, they simply want to get better, by weighing up options best suiting to their plans. 

They have a lot to offer to their customers or fans. It's why they are asking for the DLC they believe that are due for. 

46 minutes ago, Boblee said:

They have a lot to offer to their customers or fans. It's why they are asking for the DLC they believe that are due for. 

You know we gamers are always hungry for me. When you've played a particular DLC for long, you'll fancy change of actions, which is seeing new DLC being developed. 

14 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You know we gamers are always hungry for me. When you've played a particular DLC for long, you'll fancy change of actions, which is seeing new DLC being developed. 

Yeah, that's true when the DLC's are made well especially from the previous developers of the original game. 

48 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's true when the DLC's are made well especially from the previous developers of the original game. 

That's Capcom we're actually talking about, and you think Capcom is considering that anytime soon bro? 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's Capcom we're actually talking about, and you think Capcom is considering that anytime soon bro? 

If they can get their head out of constant lawsuit, then they will definitely have more time to make the games they are supposed to make.