Register Now
NightmareFarm

Most underrated games that came out last year?

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

If they can get their head out of constant lawsuit, then they will definitely have more time to make the games they are supposed to make. 

Ohh, I forgot that they're facing issues of lawsuit due to pirated photos of a celebrity, which they used for their video game image rights. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Ohh, I forgot that they're facing issues of lawsuit due to pirated photos of a celebrity, which they used for their video game image rights. 

Exactly, they copy other gamers work, some individual works and to make their own games without their approval. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, they copy other gamers work, some individual works and to make their own games without their approval. 

It's really a big shame that a video game company as big as Capcom will drop too low to copy other's work and for what? 

5 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I can already list one for 2022 -> Grid Legends , seriously whoever tought it was a great idea to release this a week before gran turismo 7 should get their head checked.

GT 7 is already released, when I checked it was around 03 February 2022. So, you can get into it if you crave to play the game. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Why wouldn't be under criticism and also on sabbatical with the actions they took when it comes to the pirated image right of the celebrity. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

GT 7 is already released, when I checked it was around 03 February 2022. So, you can get into it if you crave to play the game. 

Gran Turismo 7 is definitely not going to be an underrated video game whatsoever because of how good the game's franchise have been so far. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Gran Turismo 7 is definitely not going to be an underrated video game whatsoever because of how good the game's franchise have been so far. 

Polyphony Digital knows very well what it means not to mess up their games so it doesn't get to be underrated. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Polyphony Digital knows very well what it means not to mess up their games so it doesn't get to be underrated. 

I don't know but underrated to me is something that is good but is likely going to be overlooked in time as time passes on will be more appreciated. GT 7 is not one of those games, were did i even bring this up that GT7 would be an underrated game. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah i know but did you even read what i wrote before making a comment, GT 7 came out March 4, Grid legends came out February 25th.

21 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I can already list one for 2022 -> Grid Legends , seriously whoever tought it was a great idea to release this a week before gran turismo 7 should get their head checked.

18 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I don't know but underrated to me is something that is good but is likely going to be overlooked in time as time passes on will be more appreciated. GT 7 is not one of those games, were did i even bring this up that GT7 would be an underrated game. 

Yeah i know but did you even read what i wrote before making a comment, GT 7 came out March 4, Grid legends came out February 25th.

For it to be underrated, it means that it exceeded expectations and it's a good thing just like you pointed out. 

20 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

What's that middle point between being underrated and overrated called? It's definitely where I believe the game has found itself. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

When it comes to the game I played and regretted ever buying, then I have to mention GTA trilogy edition. Which I spent $59.5 to purchase as at the time I got it. 

GTA trilogy is never really underrated in any way but rather it was overhyped and it disappointed in it big time.