Register Now
Lens

The game that caught your attention

Games that have caught my eye recently, well maybe Elden Ring. My nephew's Game Informer magazine came in today and I saw Elden Ring was the featured story. Didn't read it though. Other than that, nothing has really caught my attention as of late. 

21 hours ago, Lens said:

To explore the world of gaming, one will be keen on looking for new games to play. Which game are you planning to play this week?

I'm currently holding my breath for Elden Ring, even though I'm interested in playing Horizon Forbidden West that's out already. 

17 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Almost everyone here's mind is centred more on Horizon forbidden west. I simply don't want this game to be a miss, there seems to be more hype on the soon to be released video game. 

I don't think so, because from the looks of it already from those who's purchased the game, it's promising. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Motor GP 21' is simply the game on my mind. I am simply thinking about it, to own it is what I need at this time. But my current console without play it. 

For the fact that you are stuck with your Playstation 3 is a very big challenge for you when it comes to upgrading to new games. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

For the fact that you are stuck with your Playstation 3 is a very big challenge for you when it comes to upgrading to new games. 

I am really stuck with my PS3 console, nothing I can do now than just accept the fact I'm not having the best console at the moment. I am still making savings, I wouldn't worry much about getting a new console, I know the time will come. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am really stuck with my PS3 console, nothing I can do now than just accept the fact I'm not having the best console at the moment. I am still making savings, I wouldn't worry much about getting a new console, I know the time will come. 

It's just you and your old games that are on your backlog for now. Do you have a PC yet? If you do, it would help you to some extent. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Batman Arkham action-adventure is the video game I wouldn't get my mind off. Warner Bros did amazingly well to get this game running since 2011. 

Warner Bros are simply the game's publisher. I don't think they had much to do with the game but it's publishing. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Warner Bros are simply the game's publisher. I don't think they had much to do with the game but it's publishing. 

Yes, the publisher is simply like a producer, they're simply integral part of the game development as well. I know the game have devs, I picked warner Bros, due to their popularity in the video game industry as the representer here.