Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you play online games to keep up with old friends?

8 hours ago, Clasher said:

I play offline games most of the time, but I still go online for game like fortnite, Apex Legends and call of duty warzone.

Having dealt with a lot of craziness that goes on in online games makes it feel like choking the life out of me. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Fallout 76 and Red Dead Online are two notable online games that I have dropped playing as a result of the same issues. 

I was able to manage Red Dead Online more than Fallout 76. I couldn't stand what was going on with Fallout 76 more than a week and I had to let it go. 

18 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Having dealt with a lot of craziness that goes on in online games makes it feel like choking the life out of me. 

So you don't play online games anymore or you still do?

If you feel online games are stressing you out then why do you keep playing it ? You should consider quitting.

9 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I was able to manage Red Dead Online more than Fallout 76. I couldn't stand what was going on with Fallout 76 more than a week and I had to let it go. 

I tried my best to stick with them but I couldn't. For Fallout 76, the bugs/glitches make it impossible to keep on going with it. 

13 hours ago, Clasher said:

So you don't play online games anymore or you still do?

If you feel online games are stressing you out then why do you keep playing it ? You should consider quitting.

I still play them but it's not like I used to in the past. Also, it's mainly the one's that wouldn't give me lots of headaches that I play. 

23 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I still play Red Dead Online from time to time, although lack of content in the game makes it boring most of the time. 

1 hour ago, Dannyjax said:

I still play them but it's not like I used to in the past. Also, it's mainly the one's that wouldn't give me lots of headaches that I play. 

That's understandable, gaming is meant to be fun and not stressing you out, it is even better you stick to those games that you derive most fun from.

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

I downloaded Criminal case on my smartphone last night and saw a couple of my friends still on the game. It was nice playing the game all over again. 

Criminal case is one of my sister's best games after Candy Crush and Temple Run. It's only Subway Surf that she got me playing very well. 

1 minute ago, Aniekwe said:

Criminal case is one of my sister's best games after Candy Crush and Temple Run. It's only Subway Surf that she got me playing very well. 

Subway surf and temple run are really cool and interesting mobile games with cool graphics. Especially subway surf which can be quite addictive as you try to unlock various characters, devices or outfit.

1 minute ago, Clasher said:

Subway surf and temple run are really cool and interesting mobile games with cool graphics. Especially subway surf which can be quite addictive as you try to unlock various characters, devices or outfit.

Yes, what's good about the game which made playing it enjoyable for me was seeing the leaderboard where you compete for top spot with your friends who play the game when your connected to Facebook. 

2 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

Yes, what's good about the game which made playing it enjoyable for me was seeing the leaderboard where you compete for top spot with your friends who play the game when your connected to Facebook. 

That's true , it was actually a bragging rite then between me and my friends ,as we were always competing who played the game better, had the longest singular run, or had unlocked more skins and devices in the game like the surf board or jet pack.

2 minutes ago, Clasher said:

That's true , it was actually a bragging rite then between me and my friends ,as we were always competing who played the game better, had the longest singular run, or had unlocked more skins and devices in the game like the surf board or jet pack.

It was the only thing that kept me playing the game for a long period of time. Although, I haven't played it in few days now, but I might tomorrow just for talking about it.