Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you play online games to keep up with old friends?

14 hours ago, Clasher said:

It's quite an intriguing game to play and you get to compete with other players in the game online. At this point you can get to actually test your Gaming prowess with other gamers and know how well you know how to play.

That's the beauty of most PVP games. You will meet a good match who is going to take you to the limit. I'm not talking about the silly cheaters in the game because they are not worth it. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's the beauty of most PVP games. You will meet a good match who is going to take you to the limit. I'm not talking about the silly cheaters in the game because they are not worth it. 

Cheaters actually makes playing online games annoying because they would just be winning unopposed even though on your part you are a really good player. Though most of the people I play with don't usually use cheat but if I encounter a person using cheat I just quit the game and play with a different player .

20 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Cheaters actually makes playing online games annoying because they would just be winning unopposed even though on your part you are a really good player. Though most of the people I play with don't usually use cheat but if I encounter a person using cheat I just quit the game and play with a different player .

Seriously, they make me feel so stupid and inferior because it's almost impossible beating them. They are making most people move on from playing their favorite PVP games. 

14 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, they make me feel so stupid and inferior because it's almost impossible beating them. They are making most people move on from playing their favorite PVP games. 

LOL, how do they even get hold of those cheat codes they use to enhance their game. There is this YouTubers who gives cheat codes on his YouTube channel but I don't think any of them works, I play video  games for fun why would I want to add cheat to it like my life depends on it.

I would be happy if you share the YouTubers who share this cheat codes, so we know who they are. I'm not trying to use cheats, because it wouldn't make my time playing games look real. I love staying real and enjoying myself while applying experience. 

On 6/1/2022 at 12:08 PM, Heatman said:

I don't agree with you on that. Most of the people I meet playing Top Eleven Football Manager which was about 1000 of them are not older people. They are a mix of everything. 

I had to look up the game and it's got over 100+ million downloads. That's a lot of people playing the game and just 1000 friends in the game doesn't scratch the surface of those playing it. 

On 6/1/2022 at 4:53 PM, Heatman said:

I don't agree with you on that. Most of the people I meet playing Top Eleven Football Manager which was about 1000 of them are not older people. They are a mix of everything. 

I was mainly talking about social media demographics. You can disagree on my view and I perfectly respect your disagreement. I like social gaming but I social media to connect with old friends.

4 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I had to look up the game and it's got over 100+ million downloads. That's a lot of people playing the game and just 1000 friends in the game doesn't scratch the surface of those playing it. 

The number of gamers playing the game is enormous. Even in their Facebook page, whenever they make a comment, thousands of people playing the game always follow up with the discussion. It's where I pick out my supporters. 

8 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I recently joined playing the online game last 2 months and it's been an exciting experience for me. Although, I only managed to finish 6th in the league last season. 

On 6/2/2022 at 3:25 PM, Clasher said:

If there is a way to identify a cheater in such games before you start playing against them, I would be willing to pay for it. I hate getting into battle with them. 

21 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

If there is a way to identify a cheater in such games before you start playing against them, I would be willing to pay for it. I hate getting into battle with them. 

Hahaha, I don't think there is. I just play for a while and if I observe that the next player is actually achieving some really difficult feat quite easily, I just know they are using cheat. Sometimes I continue playing though.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

Hahaha, I don't think there is. I just play for a while and if I observe that the next player is actually achieving some really difficult feat quite easily, I just know they are using cheat. Sometimes I continue playing though.

I know very well that it's not possible for now but I'm just saying that if it's something developers can add in their software and maybe make it a paid feature, I'd be interested in paying for it. 

On 6/3/2022 at 9:42 PM, Boblee said:

I recently joined playing the online game last 2 months and it's been an exciting experience for me. Although, I only managed to finish 6th in the league last season. 

You did well to end the season in the 6th position. How about your progress in Cup and champions league? 

On 6/3/2022 at 9:42 PM, Boblee said:

That's good news. I'm sure that you enjoyed your first season in playing with elite Mangers in the game that's played years.