Register Now
Family sedan

I bought a new Switch.

On 3/10/2022 at 5:23 AM, Family sedan said:

For $369 USD (Virginia sales tax factored in) I bought a Switch.  No pictures yet, but they're coming.  I only bought one game, WRC 8 and I already really like it.  My Switch nickname is Celtic Fan.

Nintendo Switch is a great platform to play your games. There are so many of them to play and I'm very sure that it's something that you will enjoy. 

20 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I hope you get one.  I love the graphics.  Maybe the definition on leaves and trees in WRC8 could be better, but other than that the  Switch rocks.

It's a better gaming device since it is handheld. I was living Sony PSP, and PS Vita, couldn't get them due to presence of console, but remains on my mind. 

11 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Even though it's portable my Switch never leaves my house.

I agree, if something happens to my switch I dont know what I would do (probably get another one xD) But I myself I dont like taking my switch with me when I go out, Im afraid something will happen and I end up losing it or something.

My gaming devices are very important to me, I might not own a switch, my phone serve me well like a switch, but when I am going to football training at a local training base, I don't go with my phone or PC, so no one snatch it away from me. 

2 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

I bring my phone everywhere with me, but it's just a cheap flip phone.

I've seen the reason why you don't care much about it. If it is an expensive phone or gaming device like the PSP or PS Vita, you wouldn't carry it anyhow, especially in locations that seems vulnerable.