Register Now
Prof elohstar

SPIDERMAN

On 3/16/2022 at 8:32 PM, Justin11 said:

Impressive, I've watched it, I really enjoyed what I saw in the trailer video you shared around Spiderman. The PS4 version is looking very realistic, I'll try to fasten up with my own PS4 purchase. 

That would be a good idea. I never thought of purchasing Spiderman on PlayStation 4. but now that it's mentioned, I'll think about it.

Never played it on the PS1 although I will have to check out a video. I'm curious as to what it would have looked like especially on the PS1. But I have played Spider-Man: Remastered and Miles Morales on the PS5. Both were just amazing!

5 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

That would be a good idea. I never thought of purchasing Spiderman on PlayStation 4. but now that it's mentioned, I'll think about it.

I was thinking you're aware of it, because you shared about the Spiderman thread here. Were you talking about the movie type? 

16 hours ago, Darth said:

Never played it on the PS1 although I will have to check out a video. I'm curious as to what it would have looked like especially on the PS1. But I have played Spider-Man: Remastered and Miles Morales on the PS5. Both were just amazing!

I can't play anymore on Playstation 1 for any reason whatsoever. It's far too dropped off for me being that I have bonded well with my PS4. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can't play anymore on Playstation 1 for any reason whatsoever. It's far too dropped off for me being that I have bonded well with my PS4. 

Yeah, I think most people would struggle to go back to the older consoles. We have a lot of love for some of the older games especially classics like GTA but when you actually get to playing them, the controls feel outdated and they just look way too pixelated. 

On 3/22/2022 at 11:12 PM, Justin11 said:

I was thinking you're aware of it, because you shared about the Spiderman thread here. Were you talking about the movie type? 

No not the movie.. I was actually talking about playing Spiderman on PlayStation 1. I played Spiderman on both PlayStation 1 and PS2 but didn't play it on PS3 and PS4.

On 3/23/2022 at 11:41 AM, Heatman said:

If you have old console like the PlayStation 1 at home, you will have no choice than to play it once in a while because failure to play the game will make the console to get spoilt. But if you don't have such old console then there's no need finding to play it.

2 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

No not the movie.. I was actually talking about playing Spiderman on PlayStation 1. I played Spiderman on both PlayStation 1 and PS2 but didn't play it on PS3 and PS4.

Ohh, i got your point now. I think at the moment PS4 will offer better and quality than trying it out on PS3. I want to play the game on PS4 and not on my PS3 anymore. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Ohh, i got your point now. I think at the moment PS4 will offer better and quality than trying it out on PS3. I want to play the game on PS4 and not on my PS3 anymore. 

It's available on Playstation 4 already and you can get it and play it. I think that the game is even discounted as it is now. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's available on Playstation 4 already and you can get it and play it. I think that the game is even discounted as it is now. 

It will be hard for me now to get going with the PlayStation version. But soon, I'll get going with the console and a laptop soon. 

On 3/24/2022 at 10:28 PM, Justin11 said:

Of course PlayStation 4 will be better in graphics and overall quality. If you have a PlayStation 4, then I'll suggest you get the SPIDERMAN on PlayStation 4 instead of PS3.

The quality on PS4 is by far better in PS3. I got into the game first time on PS4, when I had my PS3 I did not come accross the Spiderman game, I don't think it has a PS3 version either. Their is a PS5 version for it, which is top class when I viewed it from a trailer. 

7 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Of course PlayStation 4 will be better in graphics and overall quality. If you have a PlayStation 4, then I'll suggest you get the SPIDERMAN on PlayStation 4 instead of PS3.

Let's see how it goes, I don't have a PlayStation but I believe I'll have it soon. For now I'm playing with the PS3, which isn't accessible on the game.